PDA

View Full Version : D15 harescramble

hareracer
10-26-2003, 09:19 PM
Congrats to lshonda310 on yet another D15 championship. Good ride from deerman today too, winning the state race in the B class today. It was a fun year.

deerman
10-27-2003, 06:50 AM
Thanks hareracer congrats on your 3rd place in A class and cdquad for his second place finish.CONGRATS TO PHILBILLY1 on his fourth or fith place finish we know you did it we know you beat GREENHORN and thats all that matters:macho .can't wait till next year.

400exmom
10-27-2003, 08:41 AM
good job boys!! missed you at casey though. i took home 15th in b class outa the 22 guys on the line.. 2 places from gettin wood:(

deerman
10-27-2003, 10:07 AM
I thought about going to casey but decided I was already to tired to race again I guess once I was there I would have been ok.I would like to see you bring home wood MOM everytime I see your placing at the races it seems like you you just miss bringing home wood.But don't worry keep riding and don't get down on yourself you will only get better.

Yamaha_Rider
10-27-2003, 11:41 AM
:( hey guys i got last in the b class on the rolling banshee lol

Yamaha_Rider
10-27-2003, 12:15 PM
i also want to know if any one got some pics or a movie of the wreck because i want to see it ....its the worst wreck i have ever been in thanks

hareracer
10-28-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Yamaha_Rider
i also want to know if any one got some pics or a movie of the wreck because i want to see it ....its the worst wreck i have ever been in thanks I haven't heard of any pics or video of it yet. I heard you took a nasty spill. I didn't get to see it I was in the A class. I think you guys gave my buddy Philbilly1 a fuse so he could race. He really appreciated it.

hareracer
10-28-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by deerman
Thanks hareracer congrats on your 3rd place in A class and cdquad for his second place finish.CONGRATS TO PHILBILLY1 on his fourth or fith place finish we know you did it we know you beat GREENHORN and thats all that matters:macho .can't wait till next year. Thanks, we'll have fun next year with you in the A class.

hareracer
10-28-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
good job boys!! missed you at casey though. i took home 15th in b class outa the 22 guys on the line.. 2 places from gettin wood:( Good job Kim. You always look like your having fun when you're racing and thats what matters. I only trophied twice this year in D 15.

400exmom
10-28-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by hareracer
Good job Kim. You always look like your having fun when you're racing and thats what matters. I only trophied twice this year in D 15. it is lotsa fun!! i actually got 5 laps in also nobody lapped me on this one woot-woot

400exmom
10-28-2003, 09:44 AM
you boys makin it to casey this week??

Yamaha_Rider
10-28-2003, 10:28 AM
thanks if any one sees a pic or video i would love to see it i will pay ya some money for a copy this is a wreck that the doc said i might need pins or screws to hold my shoulder in socket

lshonda310
10-28-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
you boys makin it to casey this week??

If I have to drag them there, they will go. :devil: will try to go to Haspin on Saturday too.

deerman
10-28-2003, 12:55 PM
DO YOU THINK WE ARE MADE OF MONEY LIKE YOU SCOTT!! HAHA
you buy I race.:rolleyes:

400exmom
10-28-2003, 02:21 PM
bring yer sweet ***'s to casey:devil:

andrea
10-28-2003, 06:02 PM
:macho Congradulations on all district 15 finishes and to all of our Snapper Racing team members the new custom axis , pro armor, moose out fits etc... are on the way . We definately want anyone who can finish two races in one day and win on our team .And being on a gaygay shifting with one hand (U the Man ). Great Job Hareracer, Deerman , PapaSmurf and Phillbilly . And great job to Cory for racing and not being totally heeled.

deerman
10-29-2003, 05:18 AM
I GOT A CHAIR!!! SORRY GREENHORN HEARD YOU WAS'NT FEELING WELL BUT GOOD JOB ON 3RD PLACE(NOT) :rolleyes:

hareracer
10-29-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by andrea
:macho Congradulations on all district 15 finishes and to all of our Snapper Racing team members the new custom axis , pro armor, moose out fits etc... are on the way . We definately want anyone who can finish two races in one day and win on our team .And being on a gaygay shifting with one hand (U the Man ). Great Job Hareracer, Deerman , PapaSmurf and Phillbilly . And great job to Cory for racing and not being totally heeled. Thanks Andrea! I hope snapper racing has a spot for me for 2004.

lshonda310
10-29-2003, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hareracer
Thanks Andrea! I hope snapper racing has a spot for me for 2004. [/QUOTE

I don't think your other sponsor(Pusskins Racing) would like that

lshonda310
10-29-2003, 10:03 AM
I GOT A CHAIR!!! SORRY GREENHORN HEARD YOU WAS'NT FELLING WELL BUT GOOD JOB ON 3RD PLACE(NOT) :rolleyes:

I heard that they are only handing out "pocket trophies" for the B class state race winner

hareracer
10-29-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by lshonda310
I heard that they are only handing out "pocket trophies" for the B class state race winner I heard it was going to be signature series fender brackets.

deerman
10-29-2003, 10:07 AM
It would'nt be the first pocket trophy I've ever gotten!Probably not the last one.

deerman
10-29-2003, 10:09 AM
as long as the brackets don't break!!!:eek2:

hareracer
10-29-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by lshonda310
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hareracer
Thanks Andrea! I hope snapper racing has a spot for me for 2004. [/QUOTE

I don't think your other sponsor(Pusskins Racing) would like that They haven't been keeping my quad clean. So I'm going break my contract.

hareracer
10-29-2003, 10:12 AM
as long as the brackets don't break!!!:eek2: They're made of reinforced glass. Super strong.

deerman
10-29-2003, 10:13 AM
would you like to use my ARMORALL sponorship to help clean it.

deerman
10-29-2003, 10:15 AM
Does'nt anyone work anymore all you guys do is sit on exriders and play it must be rough!!:cuss:

hareracer
10-29-2003, 10:18 AM
Does'nt anyone work anymore all you guys do is sit on exriders and play it must be rough!!:cuss: Look who's talking. Can I use that armor all on my seat?

andrea
10-29-2003, 07:53 PM
you would think we dont see each other enough think god we have exrider web page!!!! Snapper racing is expecting all its sponsered racers to be at Haspin and Casey this weekend Ashlie will team up with the first person that replys back if you need this win shes the ticket !!! You have to keep up with the MAN the one that shifts with his hand and two races in one day on a gay gay he might want to team up with her . Then he can Lap all of you like team Troy Racing did this weekend at the 12 Hour race . :macho :D (NOT NOW FURBEE)(Talk to me redfeather):devil:

indygncc
10-29-2003, 08:17 PM
Who all is racing Haspin this Saturday? Looks like my brother and I will have to race the bone stock bikes this weekend. It was rather nice getting to race a built quad!

hareracer
10-30-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by andrea
you would think we dont see each other enough think god we have exrider web page!!!! Snapper racing is expecting all its sponsered racers to be at Haspin and Casey this weekend Ashlie will team up with the first person that replys back if you need this win shes the ticket !!! You have to keep up with the MAN the one that shifts with his hand and two races in one day on a gay gay he might want to team up with her . Then he can Lap all of you like team Troy Racing did this weekend at the 12 Hour race . :macho :D (NOT NOW FURBEE)(Talk to me redfeather):devil: I don't think I'll be able to go to either. Liz has to work so I'll have Tatum.

VIGILANTE MAN
10-31-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by hareracer
They haven't been keeping my quad clean. So I'm going break my contract.

You can leave the team, but that wimpy sounding nickname will haunt you for life.