PDA

View Full Version : <<<<<Texas Riders Attention>>>>>

440BEAST
10-26-2003, 08:53 PM
Have any of you ever been to Shiloh Ridge??? I went there last weekend and it was the most incredible place that I have ever been to ride... 1500 Acres, The camping is incredible, The riding is awesome and the weather this time of year is great there for both riding and camping... There are many different types of riding; There are wooded trails, wide flat trails, mx tracks, places to drag race, nice jumps, and of course mud bogs for the big trucks and 4x4 ATVs... To camp for two days and two nights it was only 30 dollars for everything... I would like to set up a EX Riders "ride" at Shiloh Ridge towards the end of the year or the beginning of next year... If any of you are seriously interested please let me know... Send me an E-mail at blaker8844@yahoo.com ... I will set everything up for who ever wants to go but I need to know when will be best for everyone...

spiderrider04
10-26-2003, 09:01 PM
sounds like fun. shiloh ridge is about a 6 hour drive for me. i would have to talk my parents into taking me. i think towards the end of the year would be could because that when im off for christmas break. i will see if i can go.

FourFiftyFour
10-26-2003, 10:07 PM
check out www.TexasATVs.com we are having a group ride Nov 15-16 at Dirt Dogs in Columbus.... I should be there with my Dale permitting my clutch is fixed by then......