PDA

View Full Version : <<<<<Texas Riders Attention>>>>>

440BEAST
10-26-2003, 08:52 PM
Have any of you ever been to Shiloh Ridge??? I went there last weekend and it was the most incredible place that I have ever been to ride... 1500 Acres, The camping is incredible, The riding is awesome and the weather this time of year is great there for both riding and camping... There are many different types of riding; There are wooded trails, wide flat trails, mx tracks, places to drag race, nice jumps, and of course mud bogs for the big trucks and 4x4 ATVs... To camp for two days and two nights it was only 30 dollars for everything... I would like to set up a EX Riders "ride" at Shiloh Ridge towards the end of the year or the beginning of next year... If any of you are seriously interested please let me know... Send me an E-mail at blaker8844@yahoo.com ... I will set everything up for who ever wants to go but I need to know when will be best for everyone...

MyIce
10-27-2003, 09:09 AM
Yes It is a great riding area, we have groups from TexasAtvs.com head up there every so often. Mabey you could join us sometime...

neece0330
10-27-2003, 03:13 PM
I have heard of Shiloh Ridge but I have not been able to get over there yet... if there is a date set in advance to where I can take off work if needed me and my group should be able to attend

440BEAST
10-28-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by neece0330
I have heard of Shiloh Ridge but I have not been able to get over there yet... if there is a date set in advance to where I can take off work if needed me and my group should be able to attend

What is your group??? And thanks for the reply... I was planning on getting up there on a thursday night and leaving on sunday afternoon. So I will need to take only one day of vaction from work... I'm thinking maybe the 1st or 2nd weekend in January

neece0330
10-28-2003, 09:10 AM
well it is not an official group... just a bunch of us that ride... actually I ride with alot of dirtbikes ... well actually the first and 2nd weekend would be out for me but I will let my friends know... I leave for colorado on the first weekend and come back the 2nd weekend from snowboarding....

I still want to go though eventually... do you have a website address for shiloh???

MyIce
10-28-2003, 09:41 AM
The Website is www.shilohridge.com
440, you should join us on www.texasatvs.com

440BEAST
10-28-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by MyIce
The Website is www.shilohridge.com
440, you should join us on www.texasatvs.com

Thanks for the invite... Whats all involved in joining TexasATV??? I would like to get to know more people with quads in my area so I can go on planed trips... Looks like you and I have pretty much the same stuff on our quads... Don't you love the way the RS-3 sounds???

MyIce
10-28-2003, 12:13 PM
Yeah the exhaust is great!! Not really to much in joining. Just be an active atver in texas. Its really neat b/c you can find riders that live all around you and meet up with them on rides. Just Post on the forums and thats bout it. I like the pictures you uploaded. They look good.
Our next ride is Nov. 15 & 16

440BEAST
10-28-2003, 12:26 PM
Yeah the exhaust is great!! Not really to much in joining. Just be an active atver in texas. Its really neat b/c you can find riders that live all around you and meet up with them on rides. Just Post on the forums and thats bout it. I like the pictures you uploaded. They look good.
Our next ride is Nov. 15 & 16

I'm down I got to see what I'm doing but I will definitely try to get there... I might only be able to come out there for one day... But we'll see... Thanks for the invite

MyIce
10-29-2003, 11:11 PM
Anyone else from Texas?

spiderrider04
10-30-2003, 06:02 AM
Anyone else from Texas?

im from texas :D lol

i plan on going on the trip up to dirt dogs as well. i will be there saturday and sunday. :)