PDA

View Full Version : The EX is gone!

cheetah
10-26-2003, 07:22 PM
Just got back from Indianapolis delivering the 400 to it's new home. Kinda sad seeing it go, but I'll get over in a week or so when my dale comes in.:D I'm still an exrider at heart though.;) Time to break out the good ole recon and clean up some trails while I got some spare time on my hands I guess.

Guy400
10-26-2003, 07:26 PM
Congratulations! You won't be disappointed.

cheetah
10-26-2003, 07:31 PM
Thanks Guy that's what I wanted to hear. All you other owners and former owners of cdales give me some reassurance that I did not make the wrong decision because I have spent the last two months weighing the other options. I'm ordering the dale tomorrow and I can't wait!

wyndzer
10-26-2003, 07:42 PM
There is not a quad out there that I would rather have than my little c-dale. Be nice to it and it will be nice to you.

YamaWarr0121
10-27-2003, 09:47 AM
where you getting your dale from? id go with one brand new from ATK if i were you..all updates done, ready to rock and everyone was checked over by maz himself..:macho

cheetah
10-27-2003, 08:16 PM
I'll be buying from Jeff more than likely. I called today and he can't get any new ones any more, but he has a like new one w/ less than 10hrs and all updates done on it on the floor. I'll probably go look at it tomorrow if not then definately Wed. I was battling between it and YFZ, but I rode a YFZ today and I didn't like it. I know there are a lot of people on here that likes theirs and that's cool it's just my opinion. I never did like the seat and after riding it I felt hunched over the whole time. That sucker was light in the front though! Overall I don't think it was for me I just hope the dale is everything I've heard it is.