PDA

View Full Version : best way to buy buy stuff on here?

westcoastmxer
10-26-2003, 04:10 PM
wut is the best way to buy parts on here?m/o,or paypal?how do u know u can trust them?

Tlongs400
10-26-2003, 04:29 PM
about the only way to check people out is check trader feedback--most people on here are good to deal with :cool:

steveatv3
10-26-2003, 04:47 PM
i go with money order but sometimes PAYPAL both are fine

trailburner
10-26-2003, 07:16 PM
I check "Trader feedback". as far as money order or paypal it dependes on how fast you want your part with paypal the person can ship the next day. just make sure you know what your getting don't be afraid to ask quistions......as far as trust most of the people are good to deal with on here.. if some one screws some body over the other members will find out [Trader Feedback] & the guy will be black balled........

westcoastmxer
10-26-2003, 07:40 PM
thanx for the help guys!

luvmyex
10-26-2003, 08:11 PM
you really just have to take a chance.Ive bought alot off people on here and out of 10-15 times ive only had one bad experance.One thing to watch is someone new with too good to be true deals.I try to buy from people that have been around awhile.But i just got a good deal from someone fairly new on here too.Most on here are pretty honest.you may not always get what you thought you were so its best to ask for picks unless you know they are good for their word.One more thing try to talk to them by phone and get as much info on em as you can just in case.

TheX1992
10-26-2003, 08:14 PM
if in doubt....COD never fails. garuntees you not to get scammed. they dont get your part unless you pay or on the other side of the deal it is you dont pay him until you get the part.

ZSK
10-28-2003, 10:38 AM
For buying I usually send a Postal Money Order and when the seller receives it they send the parts out. Worked good so far and I haven't had any problems.

BTW did you sell you FMF system yet?

SickSixD R
10-28-2003, 12:36 PM
Just send me all your money and i will make sure you get what you need:devil: