PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento

flip
10-25-2003, 10:52 PM
I moved here not too long ago and it seems like there's nowhere to RIDE!!!! I'm not used to this! I came from SoCal near Palm Springs in the high desert so it's a big diff. It seems like all the open space out here is privately owned and fenced off.

I'm looking around for a 03 400 EX right now but not too sure whether or not I want to get one because riding possibilities don't seem too promising. Anyone know of any good places to ride in or near Sac?

JD400exrider
10-29-2003, 12:24 AM
Welcome to Sacramento. Home of the kings :D

In sacramento there is Prarie City OHV park. It is OK not great Pretty small. Located off 50 on the south side. They have a track and some trails. It is where they have Hangtown MC races.

There is mammoth bar just out of Auburn. they have a track and some good trails. Again little small but OK

Up near grass valley area has some good riding.

Marysville has a track and some sand trails along the river. Can ride for quite a while.

I like to ride in the hills. Up hwy 50 about an hour or so. Lots of riding for miles. In the trees. Miles of logging roads. I try to ride up their whenever we plan a trip. There are a number of different spots to ride off 50 or hwy 88.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you get a quad.