PDA

View Full Version : boy did i wreck my quad tonight

brianC400X
10-25-2003, 01:14 AM
i had a 60mph collision with a slash pile. my quad had to be winched out of the hole. good thing i was wearing a helmet. my back arms and ribs didnt fair so well. it was cold so i was wearing lots of clothes and didnt get sraped up but i dont think there it a part of me inside or out that isnt bruised. i got lucky i didnt get any serious injury. also as i lay in the middle of a logging road trying to reinflate my lungs the same buddies taht winched me out did a thorough inspection of my quad and she didnt seem to be damaged(thank god). not lucky enough though i wont be riding till next sunday. I am going to hobble off to bed people ride safe.

AlaskaSpeed
10-25-2003, 05:04 AM
Glad to hear you escaped without serious injury.....:)

trailburner
10-25-2003, 06:36 AM
Glad to here your going to be OK.....when I crash the first thing I ask my buds is how's my 4-wheeler!!! glad to here your's isn't trashed........:D

hondarules
10-26-2003, 08:53 AM
its good to hear that ur ok..when i wreck im always askin hows the 4wheeler

marksuttonjr
10-30-2003, 06:56 PM
It's always funny how everyone wories about the quad before they check the rider!!!!

Also funny how when you are the rider you feal no pain until after you have checked the quad out for yourself, or at least that is the way I always am....

Glad to hear that you didn't get hurt tooo bad.

brianC400X
10-31-2003, 10:47 AM
i cracked a rib. I'm thinking about buying one of those chest protectors. missed work all week this week. I like your comment on tree huggers. There is a timber faller in jail right now. He went down the hill to cut his strip and there was a tree hugger up one of the trees. The cutter fell the tree anyways. lol
poor guy was an idiot to risk his freedom over a worthless tree hugger though.

muff
10-31-2003, 09:20 PM
its good to hear that you're ok...its amazing what your body can go through

AtvDirtbikeride
11-21-2003, 06:12 PM
Glad to hear your O.K i would have to agree with mark. When someone crahes or does anything major on their quads they dont care about themselves they care about the bike...

balla250ex
11-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Glad to hear you escaped without serious injury.....:)

Exactly. :cool:

03400EX_Nacs
11-24-2003, 03:52 PM
thats really lucky your quad was on all through my life when i have wrecks (especially on a dirtbike) my dad ask you ok? and before a reply get the bike!

SHADETREE101
11-24-2003, 09:06 PM
ANYTIME YOU WRECK AND IT IS A BAD ONE, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THE ONE WHERE YOU RATTLE YOUR CAN, CAN'T OPEN YOUR EYE'S FOR E FEW, YOU ARE LUCKY TO GET UP AND WALK AWAY. I AM NOW A BELIEVER OF WEARING ALL THE GEAR I CAN TO PROTECT MYSELF.
I JUST HAD A CLOSE FRIEND WRECK AND EVEN THOUGH HE HELPED ME LOAD THE BIKES AND WE DROVE 2 HRS. HOME HE WENT TO GET CHECK OUT AND HAD BROKEN HIS KNECK. HE NEVER COMPLAINED OF PAIN. THE 3RD VERTIBRA WAS SHATTERED AND REQUIRED SURGERY. HE RODE AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE HIS WRECK THIS WEEKEND, GOOD TO SEE.

quadracer511
12-02-2003, 04:59 PM
good to hear that everyone is ok specially that last dude with the broken neck, i wrecked comin off a jump once my quad nose dived and went straight down and i cut my knee up pretty good twisted my ankle hit my head thank god i was wearin my helmet but like every one else said the first thing i said was is my quad ok then when i checked it over i sat down relized i was bleedin and my ankle hurt so we packed it up and went home lukily all i did to my quad was bend the bars