PDA

View Full Version : More glamis stress

jamiesel
10-24-2003, 01:23 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,101139,00.html

Something needs to be done. Any ideas of who to email on this?

Lets ask the administration to appeal this. The 9th circut court won't overturn this either.

This really sucks big!

oldsandman
10-24-2003, 03:01 PM
The link doesn't work for me.

steveatv3
10-24-2003, 03:28 PM
DUDE that is so gay, this is going to bubble to a head all these DUMB ENVIROMENTALIST taking the best land to ride on

oldsandman
10-24-2003, 03:35 PM
If you want to continue riding dunes get involved! Write your congressman or senator, BLM, Secretary of the interior...Join the ASA or friends of oceano dunes...before it is too late.

cudaman
10-24-2003, 06:15 PM
thats suck BULLCHIT!! i FLUCKIN HATE ENVIROMENTALISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

jamiesel
10-24-2003, 08:32 PM
I am so sick of these activist judges. We need good judges so bad it's scary. ******* green geeks went judge shopping and found a fellow green thumb. If there are really almost a million's of hits per month here. We hould be able to get some organization to fight this garbage. Anyone here with this type of skill? Ben?

blondie69
10-24-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by cudaman
thats suck BULLCHIT!! i FLUCKIN HATE ENVIROMENTALISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not an enviromentalist or nothing, but I can see where they are comin from for some things...

They just don't want our earth to be ruined by exaust, and machinary tearing everything up n stuff. Like..if we just went around and did whatever...we would be dying cuz of all the junk in the air from exaust from vechiles, smoke n stuff from factories etc. Its not good for the earth at all. Cuz in later yrs...our children/grand children/great grandchildren watever, will be affected by the stuff we do today...more ppls will be gettin asthima, bronchitus, and so on from the air pollution. And the more trees we cut down, the less air that will be filtered out to clean these harmfull things out of it, so we'll be breathing in more of the toxins in the air from the pollution. (a bit hypocritical there seeing as my dad owns a forestry operation haha)

Wow..I jus sounded like an enviromentalist big time...:huh but I'm not. I'm jus sayin where I can see where they are comin from...but I'm still gonna be quadin n stuff. I'm still on the quads side...so don't worry :)

jamiesel
10-24-2003, 10:06 PM
I feel a compelling desire to go and buy one of these.

http://www.stihlusa.com/chainsaws/features.html

Maby I can get a big bore and run race fuel in it.