PDA

View Full Version : Im Off To Cali Tomorrow!!!!

QuadJunkies
10-23-2003, 11:49 PM
to hang with my local buds and take some pics of them ar the WORCS race in Milton Calf.Troy will be racing his Predatorof( we can get the friggin seat fixed!)Exrider TaterTot426 and Yamahafreak will be there as well, along with around 8 more riders.Im still debating racing myself, but Im taking my ride just in case I do:macho I know a few members PM;s me about meeting up. Im sorry this was short notice, as I just found out some minute changes made it possible for us to go..Anyhow see you all in a few days and Ill post on the race when I return......;) Tina ........

oldsandman
10-24-2003, 12:05 AM
Where in the heck is Milton?

QuadJunkies
10-24-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by oldsandman
Where in the heck is Milton? its up around Reno about an hour from there....:) Also up north a little further is Susanville......

oldsandman
10-24-2003, 12:09 AM
I've never heard of it and it must be fairly close...guess I'll have to look at a map.:confused:

oldsandman
10-24-2003, 12:13 AM
Found it! It's about a hour and a half from me...maybe I'll try to make it down their...when are you all taking off for here?

310Rduner
10-24-2003, 01:10 AM
Lol.. I had to re-read what you wrote.. thought you wrote Milfton at first...:D

oldsandman
10-24-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
Lol.. I had to re-read what you wrote.. thought you wrote Milfton at first...:D

A little freudian slip...:D You need to stay on the religion topic a little longer :devil:

Natertot426ex
10-24-2003, 07:20 AM
Crazy Tina!! The town is Milford:D :D

QuadJunkies
10-24-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Crazy Tina!! The town is Milford:D :D oh chit. I did out Milton didnt I?:o Well I have nly had 5 hours sleep in two days so I guees I have an excuse...hehe

QuadJunkies
10-24-2003, 08:57 AM
Found it! It's about a hour and a half from me...maybe I'll try to make it down their...when are you all taking off for here? WEll. NAte........ HAve you heard from PAt yet?? Were waitng on all the last minute guys...:eek: :o We SHOULD be there Pretty late tonight.Were going to camp at the track.Registering is tomorrow. I would love to met you up there !!! :)

QuadJunkies
10-24-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
Lol.. I had to re-read what you wrote.. thought you wrote Milfton at first...:D ROFL!!!!!!!:o :devil:

QuadJunkies
10-27-2003, 10:36 AM
Found it! It's about a hour and a half from me...maybe I'll try to make it down their...when are you all taking off for here? So did you end up going???? I got there Fri late, and left around pm Yesterday. Ill have a race report today in the racing section..........:)

oldsandman
10-27-2003, 10:45 AM
So did you end up going????

Couldn't make it:( My daughter surprised me and came home from college...the first time I've seen her in six weeks so I stayed around the house. I had to bake food for her return to school and do her laundry. It doesn't seem so long ago my mom was doing the same for me;) I can't really be that old can I!?! :confused: :D Anyway hope you all had a good time and all went well!