PDA

View Full Version : Tired Of Yammi Fans!!!!!!!!!1

jasoncarr25
10-22-2003, 06:31 PM
THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT PRAISE THE YAMMI. THEN GO TO A YAMMI SITE. I DONT KNOW IF YOUVE NOTICED BUT THIS SAYS EXRIDERS. THERE IS BY THE WAY A NON HONDA FORUM. GO THERE TO DISCUSS YOUR YAMMIS BUT IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BASH HONDA THEN YOU DONT BELONG ON THIS WEBSITE.PEOPLE ARE BASHING THE 400EX ON ANOTHER POST,WELL HERES SOME NEWS, UNLIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE I THINK IT IS ONE OF THE BEST QUADS EVER BUILT. THEY ARE SAYING IT CANT COMPETE WITH THE NEW YAMMI 450. MORE NEWS I WAS BEATING YAMMI AND HONDA 450S BEFORE THEY CAME OUT FROM FACTORY. AND THOSE ARE ALOT MORE THAN WHAT COMES FROM FACTORY. I POSTED THIS ON THIS PAGE CAUSE YOU CANT ARGUE WITH THESE PEOPLE I LIVE TO FAR AWAY TO RACE THEM TO PROVE MY POINT. ANY ONE ELSE TIRED OF HONDA BASHERS ON HERE SPEAK UP

I-7
10-22-2003, 06:35 PM
uhh for ure info you can come to this site no matter what quad you ride :mad: :mad: Everyone can have their own opinion and i dont think i have heard anyone bashin on honda

correct me if im wrong but the admin rides a z400....

AtvMxRider
10-22-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Mojave11
uhh for ure info you can come to this site no matter what quad you ride :mad: :mad: Everyone can have their own opinion and i dont think i have heard anyone bashin on honda

I agree. This is a "Quad" forum. If you don't like it then leave. :rolleyes:

TheRedRebel17
10-22-2003, 06:46 PM
You knwo what..a 400 is the slowest worst handleign quad ever
a blaster will beat it...........

:devil:

dpizz450
10-22-2003, 06:49 PM
lol this thread is about to get closed......i give it 10 mins....:rolleyes:

ReconRider25
10-22-2003, 06:58 PM
i agree with this guy.....people are always bashing hondas and saying how much better their quad is and everything.......it drives me crazy!:blah:

HoNdAdude48
10-22-2003, 07:03 PM
boys..boys, cant we all get along?

Ralph

2 of em...lol, but he also owns the project 400ex. Is one of the most knowlegable members on the 400ex, and will soon be riding a 450r

4wheelboy
Originally posted by jasoncarr25
THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT PRAISE THE YAMMI. THEN GO TO A YAMMI SITE. I DONT KNOW IF YOUVE NOTICED BUT THIS SAYS EXRIDERS. THERE IS BY THE WAY A NON HONDA FORUM. GO THERE TO DISCUSS YOUR YAMMIS BUT IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BASH HONDA THEN YOU DONT BELONG ON THIS WEBSITE.PEOPLE ARE BASHING THE 400EX ON ANOTHER POST,WELL HERES SOME NEWS, UNLIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE I THINK IT IS ONE OF THE BEST QUADS EVER BUILT. THEY ARE SAYING IT CANT COMPETE WITH THE NEW YAMMI 450. MORE NEWS I WAS BEATING YAMMI AND HONDA 450S BEFORE THEY CAME OUT FROM FACTORY. AND THOSE ARE ALOT MORE THAN WHAT COMES FROM FACTORY. I POSTED THIS ON THIS PAGE CAUSE YOU CANT ARGUE WITH THESE PEOPLE I LIVE TO FAR AWAY TO RACE THEM TO PROVE MY POINT. ANY ONE ELSE TIRED OF HONDA BASHERS ON HERE SPEAK UP

who the hell are u too tell peaople to leave the site?:rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
10-22-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
i agree with this guy.....people are always bashing hondas and saying how much better their quad is and everything.......it drives me crazy!:blah:

I think you have this site confused with bluetraxx...

I don't have, nor have I ever had, a honda. Doesn't mean I don't think they have good quads. We all make a choice in what we like to ride, and one time or another talk about roosting somebody. I've rarely seen malicious bashing going on here, one of the reasons I like this site. I don't care what you ride, we all share the same passion of riding.

Ride what you want, have fun, be safe! ;)

jasoncarr25
10-22-2003, 07:11 PM
TO GET JUST A TASTE OF WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT ON THE OPEN FORUM CLICK ON 440 VRS 450 AND YOULL SEE A LITTLE OF WHAT I MEEN. I WAS MIS UNDERSTOOD A LITTLE. I DIDNT MEEN IF YOU RODE ANOTHER QUAD I MEANT IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BASH HONDA.

AlaskaSpeed
10-22-2003, 07:13 PM
All I know is Honda sucks and my YFZ 450 will beat any Honda.........:o

I-7
10-22-2003, 07:14 PM
Its just that people feel the need to bash on the quad that is the most threat to them for some reason.

AtvMxRider
10-22-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
All I know is Honda sucks and my YFZ 450 will beat any Honda.........:o

:rolleyes:

4wheelboy
10-22-2003, 07:16 PM
Its just that people feel the need to bash on the quad that is the most threat to them for some reason.

yes exactly. yes the yami is friggen the sickest quad out now and if i had the money i would buy one in a heart beat:rolleyes:

Scottie Mac
10-22-2003, 07:23 PM
This is the "OPEN FORUM" meaning it is open to all subjects, even the ones that say a Honda sucks. My suggestion to you is to grow up a little and learn that people will always have opinions and MOST of the time they will not agree 100% with you.

Scott

PS
That little button on the left hand side of your computer that says "caps lock"... hit it

LTandRaptorider
10-22-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
yes exactly. yes the yami is friggen the sickest quad out now and if i had the money i would buy one in a heart beat:rolleyes:

What he said!! My Raptor and LT250R don't like the way I've been drooling over the YFZ in magazines... :)

10-22-2003, 07:35 PM
honda sucks my 400ex is faster thjan any h0onda

Ryan
10-22-2003, 07:41 PM
QUADS SUCK :mad: :scary: !

10-22-2003, 07:45 PM
VERUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/dsf.jpg

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/hmkk.gif

Pappy
10-22-2003, 07:47 PM
we at exriders dont really care what model or brand quad you want or need information on. we are all atv enthusiasts and enjoy all brands.

what we dont like is the bashing of a manufacture for the sake of bashing.