PDA

View Full Version : Whats gonna happen

I-7
10-22-2003, 05:49 PM
Wow what a weird day. It starts off when im in school there is a whole bunch of fire trucks going somewhere. Then later in school during a passing time the fire alarm was pulled and we are outside for like 30 minutes. I get home and find out that kids went around vandalizing our town. They pulled many of the signs out of the ground, and burnt bungaloos down that are like 500 meters from my house.

400exrules
10-22-2003, 05:52 PM
someone stole the sign on my street telling wut road it is about a week ago but its back now......ppl are always stealing that sign

but uh....nothin much happends round here

cudaman
10-22-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
someone stole the sign on my street telling wut road it is about a week ago but its back now......ppl are always stealing that sign

what is the name of the street that the sign is being stollen on

400exrules
10-22-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by cudaman
what is the name of the street that the sign is being stollen on

errr...why do you ask

nacs400ex
10-22-2003, 06:21 PM
Maybe its a funny name ?

400exrules
10-22-2003, 07:03 PM
no i cant find anything funny about the street name

4wheelboy
10-22-2003, 07:07 PM
my towns pretty small ever one knows evry one and their father:rolleyes:

TheX1992
10-22-2003, 07:08 PM
we just had some 14 and 15 year old kids thinkin it would be funny to smash gravestones. $10,000 worth of damage and one of their friend ratted them out. i wonder how funny they think it is now.

10-22-2003, 10:26 PM
We use to bash mailboxes at night. Ripped out a few funny signs for kicks. Nothin Major. Prolly kids trying fun cuz they dont ride quads

derekhonda
10-22-2003, 10:51 PM
haha, if your road is funny, people will take the sign. there are three streets all next to each other called : Dick street, Cox Street, and Ball Street. Yeah, those signs get taken quite often, among other such as sweet cherry lane, and another one im forgetting. I personally have a dog pooping sign from the park that says clean up your animals waste, its quite funny.

sly400ex
10-23-2003, 09:15 AM
yeah, there is a street sign that is stolen all the time around here.

High Road

I don't understand why it would be stolen al the time.:confused:

:blah:

flyin#5
10-23-2003, 09:21 AM
yeah, some street signs are stolen becuase of funny names. toadz400's dad works for the dot and he was showing us some signs that were stolen all the time.... like street number 69

knighttime
10-23-2003, 09:32 AM
no i cant find anything funny about the street name

i find it funny that you won't tell us the name of the street :cuss:

Natertot426ex
10-23-2003, 12:04 PM

we have a road sign everyone likes to steal. It is highway 69:D

Sportrax10
10-23-2003, 01:10 PM
Around here someone vandalized and stole things from peoples cars unlocked and parked outside. This was all im my neiborhood and I cant think of anyone who could have done it. Everyone thought it was me too, and they probably still dont like me.

10-23-2003, 01:19 PM
around here a few kids pulled all the road signs, stop signs etc out of the ground..cut the poles in half and put em back....just in one intersection...odds are that road is the kids last name...i know if i saw a road sign with my last name on it id be taken it too

I-7
10-23-2003, 02:06 PM
yeah if i saw a sign with my name i would take it :o these kids took the signs (that said hamilton, rt. 42, and 40 miles per hour and left them in the road :huh .

maybe they were mad cuz they didnt pave the road or somethin

:eek:

zephead400ex
10-23-2003, 02:36 PM
We used to bust off cable boxes that were on telephone poles in the country. We would steel signs and throw them in the river...that is just the tip of the iceberg:devil:

We drank, and still do, a lot of beer!

peace

blondie69
10-23-2003, 03:04 PM
kids round here don't do too much...paintballs, eggs, stuff like that go off everyonce in awhile. a few cars get scratched and windsheilds broken from ppls when they get pissed off at other ppls. as far as signs...ppls take stop signs...nothing too big. i know where one is down (wind blew it down) someone will get it here soon....if they get it before me haha. (sry i jus want a stop sign...i dunno where to buy one...) i've taken a Baxter Ice Cream thingy before...one of those huge ice cream cones on the side of stores....just ripped er off and ran:devil: but thats bout all..:huh

HoNdAdude48
10-23-2003, 04:32 PM
ya... round here we tip over hay bail stacks, get about 20 contracter signs and stick them in peoples yards, spell out f*ck you in peoples yards with land scape rocks, take taco bell rugs, take the window stickers out of arbys and haul *** before they catch you, but no street signs, lmao

zzbudzz
10-23-2003, 04:37 PM
it's terrorism ! everybody run and hide !

wilkin250r
10-23-2003, 04:49 PM
I used to steal the sign that says "Neighborhood Watch Program"

http://www.nnwi.org/18x24_Masked_Bad_Guy.jpg

I never did get reported...:rolleyes:

PHAT400
10-23-2003, 05:00 PM
Well, to all those punk's that like to vandalize...... My truck and my neighbors Z28 were egged friday night... Well, pissed as we were we waited out for a possible return saturday night. Can you imagine, those idiot's came back for another round, well needless to say we were ready.

They drove up, got out and began bombing the cars. One of my buddy's was down at the end of the street and blocked the exit. (cul de sac) Then Chad and I ran out from behind the bushes and blasted there ***'s with as many egg's as we could throw at them. Well let me tell you guy's, these boy's absolutel;y s*** there pant's when we came out. I'm 6' 235 and Chad is 6'7" 325. The driver tried as hard as he could to get back in the car but Chad beat him to the door. Those dude's took off running and left the car. So i called the county sheriff (a friend) and he came out, did a report and impounded the car.

As it turn's out, it was some kid's from 1 street over. Both 18 but the car belonged to daddy....

Have yet to hear everything yet. This kid's old man came down with the worst attitude I have ever seen until I showed him what his brat's did .... (on tape) I have security camera's. Got bored 1 day and wanted to try them out... They just paid for themselve's..

I don't mind the playing around, I did my share but I never damaged anyone's s*** that they worked hard for.. And no, the reply "that's what insurance is for" does'nt cut it...

:macho WHAM!!!!!:macho

chucked
10-23-2003, 07:17 PM
hell yea! Someone kept breaking into my shed (my 400 is in there now) So now i have 4 wireless video cameras with nightvision around the yard, they are all recording on a 24 hr loop that resets a few minutes after 12 noon, I have a baby monitor in there with the receiver in my room next to where my head is. Then I made a lock that locks the door from the inside and it needs 2 keys to open it (also if the power goes out theres no way getting in there). and I have a 140 db air horn (from pep boys) along with a siren for an alarm that is triggered when either door is opened. And i bet someone will still find their way to my 400. actually the lock isnt working right now because I need to buy a new air solenoid because the original one frooze up or something. Ill fix it before the weekend probably.

stepupmx
10-23-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by chucked
hell yea! Someone kept breaking into my shed (my 400 is in there now) So now i have 4 wireless video cameras with nightvision around the yard, they are all recording on a 24 hr loop that resets a few minutes after 12 noon, I have a baby monitor in there with the receiver in my room next to where my head is. Then I made a lock that locks the door from the inside and it needs 2 keys to open it (also if the power goes out theres no way getting in there). and I have a 140 db air horn (from pep boys) along with a siren for an alarm that is triggered when either door is opened. And i bet someone will still find their way to my 400. actually the lock isnt working right now because I need to buy a new air solenoid because the original one frooze up or something. Ill fix it before the weekend probably.

Wow, go a little over board ;)

Hire some security guards or something while your at it :D

chucked
10-23-2003, 08:05 PM
thats what I have to do to protect my stuff. Padlocks alone dont so anything. O yea i forgot to mention theres 2 padlocks on the door and inside the shed theres a piece of rebar goign 7 feet into the ground with 80 lbs of concrete that I chain the 400 to with 3/8" chain and a masterlock especially made for chain.

Sportrax10
10-23-2003, 08:11 PM
Note to self, never steal from chucked or PHAT400.

PHAT400
10-24-2003, 09:03 AM
LOL:D

chucked
10-24-2003, 10:00 AM
someone stole my lawnmower about a month ago, it was chained to the side of my house so I didnt have anything on camera, I did get a good finger print though and if anything ever comes up hes gonna have to reimburst us for out deductible ($200) I doubt anything will come up though.