PDA

View Full Version : still for sale

MITrail400EX
10-22-2003, 09:11 AM
gun32, I PMed you.

EXracer, I hate to sound like a jerk about this, but thats great. I'm glad you can get them for $120. Are you buying from a licensed dealer? Are you getting the factory warranty? Because if you buy them for $120 off of ebay or some place like that, you WON'T get the warranty. Kicker will not recognize the warranty unless it comes from a licensed car audio dealer. I realize that Crutchfield is overpriced, so that is why I am selling a pair of subwoofers for $50 more than they charge for one. Like I said, I don't want to appear to be a dick, but give me a break. Not everyone likes Ebay or buying from someone they don't know. At least buying from here, the buyer can post feedback that actually gets read. BTW, wanna buy a sub?
:D

EXracer8604
10-22-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by MITrail400EX
gun32, I PMed you.

EXracer, I hate to sound like a jerk about this, but thats great. I'm glad you can get them for $120. Are you buying from a licensed dealer? Are you getting the factory warranty? Because if you buy them for $120 off of ebay or some place like that, you WON'T get the warranty. Kicker will not recognize the warranty unless it comes from a licensed car audio dealer. I realize that Crutchfield is overpriced, so that is why I am selling a pair of subwoofers for $50 more than they charge for one. Like I said, I don't want to appear to be a dick, but give me a break. Not everyone likes Ebay or buying from someone they don't know. At least buying from here, the buyer can post feedback that actually gets read. BTW, wanna buy a sub?
:D

i understand where your coming from :D