PDA

View Full Version : saving your oil tank pt2

PHIL_B54
10-21-2003, 05:39 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74677

i checked with my honda dealer today and ....
one problem might be that the smaller one is ordered in pkges of 50pc. luckily they stock them. the others come in pckges of 1pc. and he special ordered them for me. the other problem was that he could not search his computer for the part numbers, we had to search thru this big manual for them. i think if you had a model and application to a car that they refrence to it would be alot easier.

but, now looking at service honda and it says
94109-14000 is $.21
94109-12000 is $.35
:confused:

did they change the price?? spent around 30 minutes (driving+time there) and i actually paid a penny or two more :confused:

Woodsrider
10-23-2003, 06:38 PM
Wow thats wierd:confused2 I got the part numbers from our parts manager for both of the washers. The larger one of the two is used on all honda and acura oil pan drain bolts. Regardless of wether it is steel or aluminum. The smaller of the two is a sealing washer for transmission hard lines and for detent stops on some of the trannies I think. I don't have an actual modle application for it I just know it works and we stock them.

Did you go to the car dealer, or the bike dealer with those numbers?

Woodsrider
10-23-2003, 06:46 PM
OH fug!:o I see what I did! my bad, how embarrasing. Okay here is the deal. the drain on the crank case is a 12mm bolt. it takes the 94109-12000. the drain on the tank is a 10mm bolt it takes a different p/n, NOT the 94109-14000. I will get the proper P/N ASAP and post it. I don't know WTF I was thinking. I'll get the mods to pull the thread from the FAQ section until I get the info right. **** how embarrassing.