PDA

View Full Version : Tell All Chad Duvall

quadman21
10-21-2003, 08:03 AM
Chad, you told us to talk with you after Ironman about what you have lined up for next year. So I just wanted to kick it off and ask...So what will we see from you next season?

cdalejef
10-21-2003, 08:29 AM
Great job on your 3rd place at Ironman and class win for the year Chad! :macho

Smokey
10-22-2003, 03:16 PM
From what I have heard it will be a AM-PRO Yamaha deal . I know he has alot of offers and HE and Randy Hawkins is trying to get the best deal worked out ...I am sure Chad will come on sometime soon and let us all in on what is going on .

chad duvall
10-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Yes, as of right now I have a new team manager and it will be Randy Hawkins and I will race under the AM-PRO racing team. Elka will still be my shocks and of course on a YFZ 450. As for everything else it is still in the negotiation stage. Randy is an awesome team manager and wants me to receive the best ride possible. We are working with some great sponsors and hopefully by the time Randy gets back from Brazil everything will be final. The ATV banquet maybe where I have the Final sponsor members, if before I will sure fill you all in. I know I will have a race trailer designed to look the same as the Simi Randy has, because I cant pit from the pro bike pits due to space and of course the sponsors want it advertized. As for riding gear I am staying with MSR. I will get back to you all when I am sure about more. I wanted to Thanks everyone for the great support, you guys are great fellow riders and anytime I can help you out just ask! Thanks
Chad:D

Doibugu2
10-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by chad duvall
you guys are great fellow riders and anytime I can help you out just ask! Thanks
Chad:D

Can i borrow $50?:devil:

Nice job on your 3rd place at the Ironman

AtvMxRider
10-22-2003, 06:03 PM
Well I'm glad to hear about the new team Chad. Good luck next year.

Wingnut
10-22-2003, 06:45 PM
Chad, I live about 6 miles from Randy. If you're ever down this way, e-mail me and let me know. I can show you the 4-wheeler trails that Jason and Randy haven't found and torn up yet.

bradley300
10-23-2003, 09:25 AM
[i]anytime I can help you out just ask! Thanks
Chad:D [/B]

you could help us all by coming to a hatfield ride to show us how its done! i got the showing how its not done covered, just need you to help out in the other direction.

cdalejef
10-23-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
you could help us all by coming to a hatfield ride to show us how its done! i got the showing how its not done covered, just need you to help out in the other direction. :cuss:

bradley300
10-23-2003, 09:29 AM
dont worry jeffy, your still my favorite racer! but learning from 2 pro's is better than one right?

660bigdaddy
10-23-2003, 02:42 PM
that's great news chad. glad to see YAMAHA stepped up to the plate. any news if they plan on a contigency program for the yfz?