PDA

View Full Version : Dirtbikes are everywhere, Post some quad freestyle pics!!

Ex_Rider43
10-20-2003, 08:43 PM
this is true!! there is thousands of fmx pics on the web but there are a few qfmx pics. why ?? dont tell me jon, his brother, august goebel, sheldon riggs and all these guys never got some pics of themselves.

so post them!!!!

flyin#5
10-20-2003, 08:58 PM
well, they cant really post to many pics. they have to save there tricks for huevos. then after the movie release you will see more pics.... much more. im sure there are some amature pics ou there though!

MILF_HUNTER
10-20-2003, 09:06 PM
to me personally thats kinda bull that they can't post pics. i know it will build up to the movie but i get kinda tired hearing. "Wait till the movie" "We have some big stuff but can't show you"

kinda erks me thats all. its hard to market something if the consumer doesnt really know what there getting.

slednecks released pics of quinlans backflp way before the movie came out and it made me want the movie even more.

Wes Miller does a great job making his movies but he could market them better rather than keeping everything a secret

muff
10-26-2003, 02:37 PM
milf does have a point but i guess wes doesnt want it to come to that people say well i've seen it all in pictures so why bother getting the movie?

Glow Plug
10-27-2003, 02:58 PM
Milf has a very good point personally I get really pissed off at the h bomb crew some times sure their great riders and pretty good people but like come on mabye if you showed me something that was gonig to be on the up coming video I MIGHT want to go out and buy it but if I'm not seeing anything I'm not gonig to go out and buy a new 45(cdn) dollar video