PDA

View Full Version : Injured local Mi Motocrosser

86350x
10-20-2003, 12:23 AM
Brad Gamalach was recently paralyzed at a local millington motocross track. He was jumping a double going into a corner, and didn't see that two lappers had rolled the jump. He changed directions midflight (to avoid them, and landed in a strange position. Didn't really wad the bike. Knew something was wrong right away though because he couldn't feel anything after landing.

Suffered cracked ribs, and other minor injuries. He will remain paralyzed from the waste down now.

Keep him in your thoughts and prayers, ect for a speedy recovery.

I'm not good with these kinds of posts,so...
:confused: later

steveatv3
10-20-2003, 04:21 AM
man It really brings us to the reality of how dangerous this sport really is when you here somethin like this happening and the thing is it can happen so fast and to any of us, i hope he recovers.

86350x
10-20-2003, 10:06 AM
He got married in the hospital, but he is gonna be permanently paralyzed from the waiste down.

He's a relative of mine, I don't really know him real well though. It was just passed along to me, and I don't think he wants to be bothered yet.

I hope he keeps in good spirits, I think I'm gonna stay away from all tracks for a very long time.

hondafox440
10-20-2003, 01:19 PM
That sucks man. A similar injury happened to a guy in my circuit last year when he wrecked on an 80' triple on a bike. He is permanently paralyzed from the waste down. It was great to see him at some of the races later in the season though, he still loves the sport.

JustRace
10-20-2003, 06:35 PM
Thats terrible. My prayors go out to him and his family.