PDA

View Full Version : My tat

AndrewRRR
10-19-2003, 11:10 PM
Here's the tattoo I got recently. Took a long time and was very painful, haha. I think I want more...

Anybody else have riding/engine/sport related tats?http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/AndrewRRR/my%20tat2.jpg

Dan_Guetter
10-19-2003, 11:17 PM
i like i like!!!!!:D

airheadedduner
10-20-2003, 11:03 AM
Isn't that the TLD Piston/bone symbol?? Looks sweet.

Honda4trax250x
10-20-2003, 11:11 AM
thats really cool! how much did it cost you? (in american dollars not pain:blah: )

AndrewRRR
10-20-2003, 11:33 AM
Yeah it's the TLD design with some minor changes. Kinda symbolizes how racing is part of me.
It was $450. Took 2 1/2 hours nonstop which is pretty quick for a tat like that.

trueblue450
10-20-2003, 11:48 AM
looking sweet.. if i ever get a tat it will definatly have something to do with racing or quads.!

Natertot426ex
10-20-2003, 12:54 PM
Hey man that look awsome!!

TheX1992
10-20-2003, 07:06 PM
in a few months here i am gettin either a tribal armband or a big tribal design like the singer from staind or also seen on Blade. i cant decide on that yet. im also getting UMBREAGO on my back in some cool old english writing. its my old grandfathers warplane name. irish for drunken he always said :P

batgeek
10-20-2003, 07:09 PM
niiiiiiiiiiice!!!!

Woodsrider
10-20-2003, 08:44 PM
Nice tatt, keep it out of the sun. The white will fade after about two summers if you don't. The lighter colors fade so fast its incredible. I have a tattoo of a scorpion in yellow orange and purple. the yellow was faded after three years, the orange was barley noticable after four and after ten summers in the sun I had to have it recolored:ermm: Its almost twenty years old now and I don't care how it looks any more:rolleyes:

Narly R
10-20-2003, 10:25 PM
Looks AWSOME!;) I like how ya got an ATV related sign!

Do ya wanna go to the coast with me and airhead?

K2Snow
10-20-2003, 10:35 PM
I'm gonna get a tat of death (the grim reaper) riding a streetbike (like a gsxr or something), cape flying behind him, and his scythe hanging off his back... should look pretty sick

QuadJunkies
10-21-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by trueblue450
looking sweet.. if i ever get a tat it will definatly have something to do with racing or quads.! Me too.On my Bday this year, Im gonna get one........:D Andrew that is SAWEET!!!!!:cool:

k2-dawg
10-21-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Me too.On my Bday this year, Im gonna get one........:D Andrew that is SAWEET!!!!!:cool:

Whatcha gonna git and where? Just wondering.....

BTW, cool looking tat, man.

QuadJunkies
10-21-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
Whatcha gonna git and where? Just wondering.....

BTW, cool looking tat, man. Im going to have a tat of a blonde girl(me ) on my quad put arcoss my lower back side:D it will be about four- six inches wide.

k2-dawg
10-21-2003, 12:21 PM
Im going to have a tat of a blonde girl(me ) on my quad put arcoss my lower back side:D it will be about four- six inches wide.

:eek2:

AndrewRRR
10-21-2003, 12:30 PM
Yeah I'm gonna make sure to keep it out of the sun and put some major sunblock on it when I am in the sun. The guy that did my tat does free touch-ups but I'd rather take care of it then get that done all the time.

Narly: When are you going? I'll try to make it down. If I can get a trailer in time I may bring my R and this Banshee I may be getting soon ;) , or casper. I think Halloween weekend I'm gonna go to Sandlake for a day trip.

QJ: That sounds like a killer tattoo idea, make sure to post a pic when you get it! Probably a good idea to get it off to the side, when he was doing that spark plug on my backbone it was a real teeth-clencher!

QuadJunkies
10-21-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by AndrewRRR
Yeah I'm gonna make sure to keep it out of the sun and put some major sunblock on it when I am in the sun. The guy that did my tat does free touch-ups but I'd rather take care of it then get that done all the time.

Narly: When are you going? I'll try to make it down. If I can get a trailer in time I may bring my R and this Banshee I may be getting soon ;) , or casper. I think Halloween weekend I'm gonna go to Sandlake for a day trip.

QJ: That sounds like a killer tattoo idea, make sure to post a pic when you get it! Probably a good idea to get it off to the side, when he was doing that spark plug on my backbone it was a real teeth-clencher! The pic will be in a slide:blah: with my same colors ect of my quad. So, at what point does your body start to tolerate the pain a bit?? I was thinking of having it just right about my maist line in the back.what do you think??? Would ther be a better place I should put it?

AndrewRRR
10-21-2003, 12:44 PM
The pic will be in a slide:blah: with my same colors ect of my quad. So, at what point does your body start to tolerate the pain a bit?? I was thinking of having it just right about my maist line in the back.what do you think??? Would ther be a better place I should put it?

You know, I was thinking about doing the outline first and then color it in later because they said at that point your endorphins are going and you might as well do it then (and the outline is the worst part)... Well, maybe my endorphins were out to lunch that day because it hurt the same the whole time. And the coloring in hurt worse because he used some new-fangeled tattoo machine with like 4 needles. But, i'd do it again (and probably will). It is kind of a rush.
I'm not sure what a maist line is. The area that hurt the least was the shoulder blades (laughing and joking with the artist during those), the spine hurt the worst and the lower sides where the bones are were intense too (looking at the floor and clenching my teeth during those)!
I've heard from girls that have a tat above their butt crack on the lower back it's not too bad in that area.

QuadJunkies
10-21-2003, 12:53 PM
You know, I was thinking about doing the outline first and then color it in later because they said at that point your endorphins are going and you might as well do it then (and the outline is the worst part)... Well, maybe my endorphins were out to lunch that day because it hurt the same the whole time. And the coloring in hurt worse because he used some new-fangeled tattoo machine with like 4 needles. But, i'd do it again (and probably will). It is kind of a rush.
I'm not sure what a maist line is. The area that hurt the least was the shoulder blades (laughing and joking with the artist during those), the spine hurt the worst and the lower sides where the bones are were intense too (looking at the floor and clenching my teeth during those)!
I've heard from girls that have a tat above their butt crack on the lower back it's not too bad in that area. that was actually where I was referring to!!

k2-dawg
10-21-2003, 12:57 PM
that was actually where I was referring to!!

You know QJ, that everyone on this board will expect to see pics of that tat!!! hehe. :devil:

AtvMxRider
10-21-2003, 03:07 PM
Would ther be a better place I should put it?

You really want to know?................ :devil:

Chino
10-21-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You really want to know?................ :devil:

MEOWWWWWWWWW :blah:

AndrewRRR
10-21-2003, 08:07 PM
that was actually where I was referring to!!

Ahh gotcha. Yeah that would be cool!

QuadJunkies
10-22-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Chino
MEOWWWWWWWWW :blah: :o now THAT would hurt!!!:p LOL......

QuadJunkies
10-22-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
You know QJ, that everyone on this board will expect to see pics of that tat!!! hehe. :devil: :o :p Im sure Ill post it when I do........:D

QuadJunkies
10-22-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You really want to know?................ :devil: :eek: HAHA... I think I got an Idea.....:D ;)

AndrewRRR
10-22-2003, 01:18 AM
:o now THAT would hurt!!!:p LOL......

I imagine a kitty tat would hurt. I saw a pic of one that had 'you know what' as the mouth of a demon. I'm sure if I post it it'll get deleted.

86350x
10-22-2003, 01:50 AM
Lol, that is beggining to become popular. On the bright side it would cut down on the shaving.

Cool tattoo

Natertot426ex
10-22-2003, 06:57 AM
I have a Tattoo but I don't let it hang out and stuff. My inlaws don't even know about it yet. They didn't like the Idea of me having ear rings and they would be very shocked to find out about my Tat. The guy that did mine use a numbing stuff after he got the outline done to do the filling in. This guy worked for Lynard Skynard back in the day and now has a shop in Pocatello.

k2-dawg
10-22-2003, 07:00 AM
:o :p Im sure Ill post it when I do........:D

That's the spirit!!!

QuadJunkies
10-22-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
I have a Tattoo but I don't let it hang out and stuff. My inlaws don't even know about it yet. They didn't like the Idea of me having ear rings and they would be very shocked to find out about my Tat. The guy that did mine use a numbing stuff after he got the outline done to do the filling in. This guy worked for Lynard Skynard back in the day and now has a shop in Pocatello. Ive never seen your Tattoo....what is it ans where??? Or... do I dare ask????:o

QuadJunkies
10-22-2003, 08:15 AM
I imagine a kitty tat would hurt. I saw a pic of one that had 'you know what' as the mouth of a demon. I'm sure if I post it it'll get deleted. :eek: yeah, prol, would:D . BUT......you could email it to me for me to see????? Thats interesting I bet....:huh

SLB400EX
10-22-2003, 08:27 AM
QJ..when's your b-day??? Soon? ;)

I was excited as sin about my first tat..tad nervous too, not knowing what to expect since it was my first time.. :blah: Tryin' to figure out what tat #2 will be now...
:devil:

Cool tat there AndrewRRR!!!!! Wow..

QuadJunkies
10-22-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by SLB400EX
QJ..when's your b-day??? Soon? ;)

I was excited as sin about my first tat..tad nervous too, not knowing what to expect since it was my first time.. :blah: Tryin' to figure out what tat #2 will be now...

Cool tat there AndrewRRR!!!!! Wow.. Its in Jan..... Unfortunatly...:( Sigh....... another year older.....:rolleyes:

Natertot426ex
10-22-2003, 09:04 AM
Ive never seen your Tattoo....what is it ans where??? Or... do I dare ask????:o

It is on my left butt check:D Ok it's not there. It is on my left shoulder blade. It is a celtic cross that is about 3 inches high. I will show you next time I see you.

SLB400EX
10-22-2003, 09:10 AM
Its in Jan..... Unfortunatly...:( Sigh....... another year older.....:rolleyes:

Hey..mine's in Jan too...
Yeap, another year older in a few months...(don't get me started..lmao!)
Anyhow..Geesh, sounds like ya know what you want done, why wait til Jan ..go NOW girl!!

Natertot..just curious, do you have only one tattoo??? I've read where if that numbing stuff is used, the tattooed area hurts all that much more once it wears off... Just wondering if that is true.

Later .. Sher

Natertot426ex
10-22-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by SLB400EX

Natertot..just curious, do you have only one tattoo??? I've read where if that numbing stuff is used, the tattooed area hurts all that much more once it wears off... Just wondering if that is true.

Later .. Sher

after it was all done and the nubing wore off I didn't even feel it. On some people it could have different effects. Or I am a real man and can take pain:D or not:D

SLB400EX
10-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
after it was all done and the nubing wore off I didn't even feel it. On some people it could have different effects. Or I am a real man and can take pain:D or not:D

lol..
:D
Cool..I was just wondering.

I didn't have my ankle numbed but when Terry was done w/ my tat..my ankle didn't hurt much at all.