PDA

View Full Version : Are there any members on here who live in MS. if so where do you ride.

02-06-2002, 11:17 AM
I live in Jackson,MS and was wandering where there are places to ride here other than the Resivor, or the Pearl River.

Thanks,

"BLAHH"300!!
02-11-2002, 12:33 AM
there are other member's on here from mississippi....

...i'm in vicksburg..i rode over there last summer with a guy named.....well i forgot his name..but he had raptor and drove a tall,,blue nissan truck...and a girl terresa she had a 300ex and lived somewhere close by the river.....we rode there and down the road from the guy with the raptor house there's a nice sand pit like place...few little jump's some hills and a few nice trails'.....i ride over here in vicksburg at a place...kings point ferry...and....mississippi river at leturneau.....and carlisle creek....kings point is the best in v-burg...best jumps longest trails.....in august the missississppippii river will go down enugh and there will be about 5 miles of sand....:D .......makes for good camping...just watch for sink holes...i need to get my bike back in top notch shape before we come back to j-town to ride but we will be there again this summer...(400ex 300ex raptor)...i've never riden at the resivoir...(ross barnett..??)....whats it like there many people go there..?....also.whats up with the pearl river this year.i heard they leveled out all the banks all the way down and you can't get to it like you could last year...(off the side of a road next to a bridge..)..i heard we needed to go to that girl teressa's house and unload there and ride back....what have you heard or seen....people ridin' there yet...?..what do you ride...maybe we can hook up nd you and your ridin' buddies could come meet us over here one weekend at the ferry...and i'm sure well be coming over there sometime soon....

02-11-2002, 07:24 PM
The resivior is mostly just muddy trails, but a pretty good place to ride.

Say do you have AIM is so whats your screen name, we can chat about going riding.

02-11-2002, 08:04 PM
I ride in the same places as cmw680. But they closed the Pearl River. :(

"BLAHH"300!!
02-12-2002, 11:41 AM
that sux....there was alot of trails over there..water to kool your bike off...loads of people on all sorts of machines....well just have to find another way to get to it....;)...and the mud at the resivoir..it's bound to dry up sometime...are there any good hills or jumps out there...many bikes .(sport bikes) go out there....
....you 2 have 300's.good i want to see what my bikes pushin'..i don't think it's very much
i am on AOL so i guess my screen name for AIM is the same.....W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM......do get in touch with me....we ride about everyweekend...it's not much but there are some nice jumps and trails to go through and no-one out there to bother you...well there is this one fat drunk lady that'll want to ride with you...:D..she's kinda funny like that..and there's a VOO-DOO MAN that lives around the corner..he's weird..bones and stuff hangin' up..(A MAD MAN LIVES HERE) posted on a fence.maybe we can get it all worked out by this weekend.....later on.....