PDA

View Full Version : the flying dutchman today

ex kid
10-19-2003, 04:51 PM
i broke down in the first quarter mile when i was in fourth. dam carb. wes stone took the overall. jason hughes and mark carmen took 2nd and 3rd in two stroke A. four stroke A had todd rothermel on his Predator, three YFZ's that were nearly stock and a stock cannondale. im pretty sure on of the YFZ's won but he and tood rothermel had an awsome battle. JLHughes was flyin on his Gibson/EastCoastATV backed 250R.(thanks for the right up in MRA J.) ron was there with his bling bling gripper seat hahaha. i dont know how he did i completley forget. first time a honda let me down. probably my fault tho.

joe dirt was too scurred to show.

jlhughes750
10-19-2003, 06:36 PM
where was Joe dirt anyhow???

awsome race, great battle till the end!!;)

joedirt
10-19-2003, 09:49 PM
PRO NOUNCED DEER TAY was driving from 1:30-7:30 ALL MOST DROVE OFF THE RODE AND TRASHED THE NEW RIG. 12 HR HERE WE COME. THE D-MAN WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A DREAM TODAY

ex kid
10-20-2003, 07:42 AM
ooooo i see how it is. n what happend to you and ur bro. i see it didnt go to great. kranich: a week and counting or somthin like that, dun dun dun.:eek2: :devil:

Derno24
10-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Let's not talk about how I did...I SUCK....12 out of 20. I got hung up in a couple of spots and not even my bling bling seat cover could save me.

:mad: :ermm: