PDA

View Full Version : R gotts to go before winter!! 5300 takes everything i got!!!

mrusk
10-19-2003, 02:21 PM
Guys i defintely have to get rid of my R before winter. If you buy it you will get every stock part also. That includes a full set of brake calipers, full stock ignition, and even stock plastic. Also your'll get a set of almost new 6ply razrs. The rear razrs are on stock honda rims. The fronts arn't on rims. I'll throw in 38 gallons of torco 110 race gas in a dumb. You can even have my 6 rides old black tech 8s and a brand new shift jersey. I'll also through in all the kand n oil and cleaner i got, couple bottles of H1R, some chain lube and 150 quad magazines. All for 5300. You could buy the quad, part all the aftermarket parts out, put the stock ones back one and sell the stock quad and make $$ out of the deal. I would do that but i don't have the time. I just need it gone. My lawn business is taking off and i need room in my garage for the equpiment i am buying in the next couple of weeks.

Here are my list of mods. The bike has less then 5hrs on it. 9k invested in parts.

This ATV was rebuilt top to bottom and no expenses were spared.
All modifications and after market parts are BRAND NEW with 1 RIDE .
ENGINE-ESR billed coolhead, ESR Billet exhust flange, ESR TRX-5 Chrome pipe and silencer, ESR Billet shifter, Cr250 ignition, CR head gasket, 38pwk carb, CR intake, .020 Wesico piston, IMS Rod, Hinson Clutch basket, Stock Honda Clutch plates, 89 clutch update kit, Nacs billet kick stater, Hinson reed spacer, terminator clutch cable, Honda throttle cable and KandK case saver. All the bottom end bearings and seals were replaced and the cylinder was ported for full on Motocross Racing by Dean at FastWay Racing. This is a mint motor. Tranny has no signs of wear. Motor is set up to run on Race Gas 102 octane or higher.

Chassis-The frame is mint, with no cracks, welds, or bends. The frame is powder coated black with Herrmann +2+1 extended aarms, +1 Houser Chrome sterring stem with anti-vibration mount, LSR extended axle, LSR Carrier, LSR antifade locknut, LSR rear hubs, PRP front billet hubs, Front Elka Triple Rate SSD Compression adjust shocks, Rear Elka Dual Rate Dual adjust shock, AC racing front bumper, grab bar, and propeg nerf bars, Hinson brake pedal, Denton Adjustable sterring dampner, Baldwin Chromoly Pivot bolt, RTC Levers, Tag T2 handle bars, 8in Champion beadlocks with 18x9.5x8 turf tamers, Douglas .190 front rims with 19in Holeshot MX tires, Nacs billet sterring stem clamp and billet rear caliper mount, Tm Design swingarm chain guide and upper chain rollet, KandK ATV seat latch, radiator shrouds, OMF louver kit, Sunstar sprokets, RK X Ring chain, scotts grips, Fastline and Galfer braided brake lines, and Braking brake rotors all around.

The following parts are new from Honda- Seat, Throttle, all 3 brake calipers, gas peacock, and most grommets. All bearings and bushings are new. All bolts are Stainless steel Alleen head. All bolt were locktited. This is basically a brand new quad.

IT may not have a aftermarket frame, but it is a 250r that is brand new. All bearings are new.

Come on. 5200 takes it.

matt

Ryan8R
10-19-2003, 07:40 PM
Hey do you have a picture....Ryan8R@aol.com if you do please send me one thanks...Ryan

Red00Honda400EX
10-19-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Ryan8R
Hey do you have a picture....Ryan8R@aol.com if you do please send me one thanks...Ryan

this is the website in his sig (http://www.sandbros.com/readers/mattfoo/mattfoo.html)

Bump for an awsome quad. To bad you're not closer :(