PDA

View Full Version : The best-- Twist Throttle?

barbwire44
02-06-2002, 05:15 AM
Guys it's been along time since I had a twist throttle on one of my quads, I always liked the twist throttles but the last few I had were junk. They always stuck, and they would get so much mud and grime in them you couldn't twist them. Does anyone know of a good twist for the 400ex, maybe one from a dirtbike that would interchange?.The last twist throttle i had was made by motion pro back in 1991 and it like the others before it were junk.:D

Taco
02-06-2002, 07:01 AM
FIFO Ive heard that the magura twist throttles are of a much higher quality than the motion pros.

02-06-2002, 07:39 AM
I have the Motion Pro Vortex twist throttle, I just installed it a couple of weeks ago and it seems to be very high quality. I have not yet gotten it muddy, but as of now it is working great.

oynot400
02-06-2002, 08:08 AM
I had a Motion Pro Vortex also. I really liked that twist but it will not work on my FCR. If you are looking for one let me know and I can hook you up. ;)

Drtridr18
02-07-2002, 06:24 PM
I have a motion-pro twist from rocky-mountain atv, it's the CR-copy model, mine seems to be real smooth so far, and it's been plenty dirty.

Nausty
02-07-2002, 06:40 PM
umm about them getting dirty if i'm correct, I think you can clean the gunk out of the plastic parts in the twist throttle to fix it in minutes cant you? Thats what I remember from a time I crashed my yz80 and got gunk in it and it stuck.