PDA

View Full Version : my friends are stupid

10-17-2003, 10:01 PM
i just thought id let u guys know that all my friends are complete idiots, i had to tell somebody....

~later

JUSTINcredible
10-17-2003, 10:21 PM
cool

ScooterX
10-17-2003, 10:22 PM
At first I thought... wow, this is a stupid post... then I saw that you are from Texas and realized, you're absolutely right. There aren't very many smart people from Texas. :(

Ooops, didn't realize that my location thing doesn't say that I'm from Texas myself. Don't wanna get a flame started... I'm just speaking from experience.

300extreme#8
10-17-2003, 10:22 PM
is there any certain reason y you say they are

flyin#5
10-17-2003, 10:36 PM
I live in a giant bucket

Narly R
10-17-2003, 10:47 PM
Why are they stupid?:confused:

steveatv3
10-17-2003, 10:53 PM
I like CHEESE FRYS!!!!

AMEN if you like CHEESE FRYS

10-17-2003, 10:54 PM
hey guy from winnsboro,

i used to live there then we moved to gilmer, but b 4 living in winnsboro i lived in oklahoma city... ugh to much moving.....

but i just stoped and thought about it, most of my friends are straight ignorant, stupid, well all of them cept the girls,... but one of my friends shot me 4 times with a blow gun and the 4th time the dart went two inches in my foot... that same guy doesnt know chit about quads, but thinks he does... and soem of my firends tell me to do some tricks on the ex then sit there and tell me im showin off...!!!! now that kinda gets me mad

10-17-2003, 10:56 PM
amen

cool 300ex
10-17-2003, 10:57 PM
Well like why are they stupid

10-17-2003, 11:00 PM
my buddy david is gettin a 650 recon,...... or so he says:rolleyes:

10-17-2003, 11:04 PM
oo id like to add that the guy who shot me with the blow gun shot the right rear tire on my p300 and put a dang hole in it,.. his comment was " i didnt think it would go in, because in didnt on my bike tire"

sparky450AR
10-17-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
I live in a giant bucket

LMAO

stace609
10-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by member
my buddy david is gettin a 650 recon,...... or so he says:rolleyes:

u mean mine isn't a 650?:confused:

:blah:

ScooterX
10-17-2003, 11:59 PM
I'm one of those stupid people... I always shot one of my friends w/ a blow gun but I took the little metal dart parts off and just shot him w/ the plastic backs. It was funny as hell though. But I know exactly what you mean... Let me tell you the tale of "The Dirtbike Genius that knows Better than the Racer."

My friend Jake has a Cr 125 (now for sale by the way cause he races a KTM SX 125) and he had it at the car wash to clean it up from a muddy black clay track (black clay sticks REALLY bad and is almost impossible to clean w/o a pressure washer). Guy walks up to him and this is how the conversation goes...

Guy: Hey, whats up, nice bike you got there man.
Jake: Oh thanks man.
Guy: What size bike is it?
Jake: 125
Guy: Nooooo, thats not a 125, that's definitely bigger
Jake: Um... no, it's a 125 dude.
Guy: Noooo, I know that's gotta be bigger
Jake: Um... ok, whatever you say man
Guy: Wow, so you must be some kind of pro huh?
Jake: No, just intermediate
Guy: Well you got that custom made aluminum frame
Jake: Thats just the way they're made
Guy: Now I KNOW they don't just make that... that is pretty awesome. I've never seen a custom bike like that before.

and on that note, the guy said he had to go.

Yes ladies and gentleman, this is Texas. :o

ScooterX
10-18-2003, 12:08 AM
Here's another story. This is a story of a guy who uses his wit and is a "smart" guy.

This guy has a 250R 3-wheeler that he likes to drag race on the backroads. Well he decides he's gonna make it faster. He gets some 1 inch plastic hose and the back side of an old headlight and builds him a "custom" ram air kit. Later on that night at a pasture party (what can I say) I saw this contraption in the back of his truck and asked him what it was for. He explained the whole ram air idea and after his 3-wheeler locked up he just threw the "kit" in the back of his truck. Now this is where the genius comes in..... someone brings up the idea of having a beer bong and how much they wish they had one. And all of a sudden, this guy finds the perfect use for his ram air kit. Now that is using some of that intelligence. :huh

FourFiftyFour
10-18-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by ScooterX
Here's another story. This is a story of a guy who uses his wit and is a "smart" guy.

This guy has a 250R 3-wheeler that he likes to drag race on the backroads. Well he decides he's gonna make it faster. He gets some 1 inch plastic hose and the back side of an old headlight and builds him a "custom" ram air kit. Later on that night at a pasture party (what can I say) I saw this contraption in the back of his truck and asked him what it was for. He explained the whole ram air idea and after his 3-wheeler locked up he just threw the "kit" in the back of his truck. Now this is where the genius comes in..... someone brings up the idea of having a beer bong and how much they wish they had one. And all of a sudden, this guy finds the perfect use for his ram air kit. Now that is using some of that intelligence. :huh

thats what we get for living in texas.... :(

TEXAS SUX ITS TOO BIG!!!!!! Right Pete? :p :devil: :devil:

blondie69
10-18-2003, 06:13 AM
suks that your friends are doin that....but I'd rather stupid friends then backstabbing friends....in the past week about 8 of my "friends" have tried to get my best friend mad at me. It seems like every day...2 more have told my best friend something that aint true...grrr:mad:

10-18-2003, 11:12 AM
my leg hurts

4wheelboy
10-18-2003, 02:43 PM
amen!
i mite love new jersey too if they had more then 1 offroad vehicle park:rolleyes:

Greg Z
10-18-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
amen!
i mite love new jersey too if they had more then 1 offroad vehicle park:rolleyes:

they do

njorvp or what ever :eek2:

redrider2004
10-18-2003, 04:04 PM
I am writing now for no apparent reason.My mind has gone blank.
It is devoid of all thought process at this time.Pigs are flying in some
parts of the world,while cruel dwarves rupture the fabric of time.
I have a psycic connection with a gopher in lithuania. His name is
Barbozone the intoxicator, he runs around the countryside barbequeing
sheep and small furry animals that live in huckleberry bushes.:confused2 :ermm: :huh

10-18-2003, 06:44 PM
hey red,

do u need some help cuz i might know some people that can help others wiht problems like yours.

:blah: :p

Honda4trax250x
10-18-2003, 08:34 PM
long island blows. i cant wait till i move.:mad:

4wheelboy
10-18-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
they do

njorvp or what ever :eek2:

i sed more then 1;)