PDA

View Full Version : Hmf Pipes

steveatv3
10-17-2003, 04:13 AM
Any one here have an HMF pipe,

IF so how do u like them, and how durable are they, how much LOUDER than stock?

EvilJester400EX
10-17-2003, 06:41 AM
I've got one on my 400. I was really impressed with the power output it gave, it's a slip on. Tons more power over the entire range. It's quite a bit louder than stock, but they make a quiet core you can get for it for about $30 that will lower the db level to 93 I believe. It's one of the best pipes I've ever heard.

2001400ex
10-17-2003, 06:22 PM
I love my HMF, gave me alot of low-end power, and gives it a very mean sound. Just make sure you call someone at HMF to place your order, don't e-mail.:)

bigbadbrad
10-18-2003, 09:49 AM
i love my hmf, good more and durablity, it is pretty loud though

PHIL_B54
10-18-2003, 04:57 PM
i'd say its just slightly louder than my white bros R4, but i put the quiet core in and i really like it. still sounds deep and mean, but it takes it back to a level that people can tolerate. i just rode around my yard , so i cant say if it lost power or not. but the fact that i could ride around my yard(in town) says enough for me. im still planning on testing to see if it lost much power, but im guessing that it wont even be measurable. i will post the results.

i wouldnt call HMF to order, id call C&D. took just over a week to get to me, suports the site, and you get to talk to dusty;)