PDA

View Full Version : NAtorTot!!!!!!!!! Is it True????????

QuadJunkies
10-17-2003, 12:36 AM
Did you go the the MX tongiht?????? Is it True Troy wrecked my Quad tonight!!!?????:eek: :mad: :grr: ....I was at wrok andhe tole me on the phone and I didnt believe him(he is always messing with me)I cant get a good look at it right now and its DRIVING ME NUTS!!! How many days in the the big house do you think Ill get for spousal abuse?????:eek: :eek2: :o

AtvMxRider
10-17-2003, 03:23 AM
:eek:

FreekShow
10-17-2003, 04:29 AM
:eek: OH NO. Troy get your pillows and head to the couch.:p

seven
10-17-2003, 05:49 AM
I got the call, They said he wrecked in the whoops. I called last night to make sure everything was OK.

Natertot426ex
10-17-2003, 07:42 AM
Ya it's true. I hope he is ok. He will probably hurt for a couple days but I think he will be fine. He was doubling the first section of woops and he hit the last one wrong and endo'd. It looks like either the bars are bent or the stem is bent. I don't know which one though. It was hard to tell. Don't be too hard on him. Things happen. It was a pretty fun night. I hit the Table top to hard and overshot it pretty good. Pat was right behind me and thought I was at an ok speed and he overshot it too. Did he tell you about the rear shock?

Silverfox@C&DRacing
10-17-2003, 07:52 AM
Don't be too hard on him, be thankfull that he is OK and make him replace the parts that he broke ;)

QuadJunkies
10-17-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
Don't be too hard on him, be thankfull that he is OK and make him replace the parts that he broke ;) I wont be.......;) ...Ill just trade him for the Predator......:eek2: :p

QuadJunkies
10-17-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Ya it's true. I hope he is ok. He will probably hurt for a couple days but I think he will be fine. He was doubling the first section of woops and he hit the last one wrong and endo'd. It looks like either the bars are bent or the stem is bent. I don't know which one though. It was hard to tell. Don't be too hard on him. Things happen. It was a pretty fun night. I hit the Table top to hard and overshot it pretty good. Pat was right behind me and thought I was at an ok speed and he overshot it too. Did he tell you about the rear shock? He told me he bruised up his Ribs????? I hope he didnt break any,hes done that before:( I still havent seen my quad, he has it in his truck at work. Did PAt give him a new rear shock or something???? So from what I understand, Pat said it looked like the rear kicked up on him in the whoops I think( that bas shock I was telling you about)....So was the track rough like it has been? He has swoen off EVER rding my quad again, but if his isnt ready for tomorrows race, he may have to:confused: How did the new shocks do on the front? WEll Im glad it was only a stem and bars

Natertot426ex
10-17-2003, 08:13 AM
Pat had an extra rear shock and we put it on there. It work a lot better for him. He wrecked with the new shock on. Pat pulled yours apart and could tell that it was shot so he is going to get it fixed for you. When we were taking it off the resivor was one hot SOB. I had troubles touching it to take it out but we got it. Just give troy lots of hugs and kisses like he deserves!!!:D

zephead400ex
10-17-2003, 09:02 AM
Doh! Hope he's ok! Give him a few beers and days, he'll be ready to fix your quad!:)

peace

dirtmomma
10-17-2003, 09:29 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my!!!! Hope he's OK Tina, man that really SUCKS!!!! So was your back shock your talking about the stock one that is wore out??? I like the comment on the trade hehehe. Awww better just be nice to him, sounds like he is doing VERY good out there before last night anyway:( Hope your quads ok too;)

remlapr
10-17-2003, 09:58 AM
Soooo - why was he racing your quad instead of the predator :confused:

wilkin250r
10-17-2003, 10:17 AM
If somebody rolls their car and get injured, but they're still alive, you thank god he's still alive, and don't worry about the car. However, if the same person backs into a fencepost and puts a dent in the rear end, you scream "What the hell are you thinking?!?"

I think you have it all wrong. If he went to the hospital with a busted ribcage, THEN you take it easy on him, and just be thankful it isn't worse.

Since he's IS ok, you get mad, make him replace everything that is broken, as well as some performance upgrades, and then you STILL make him sleep on the couch, just to teach him a lesson... ;)

AtvMxRider
10-17-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

Since he's IS ok, you get mad, make him replace everything that is broken, as well as some performance upgrades, and then you STILL make him sleep on the couch, just to teach him a lesson... ;)

Hahaha I like that idea........:devil:

QuadJunkies
10-17-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
Soooo - why was he racing your quad instead of the predator :confused: Hisd is getting a new frame and a seat bolt replacement he lost his seat last race and also broke his brake lever off and had to race with only a rear brake:eek: Hes getting mine fixed as we speak..... I hope......whew.... it doesnt look as bad as I thought It was going to. His ribs are pretty tender, but he MIGHT race mine again tomorrow so he dont lose points. heck, he only had two more races for left in the series, but he sewars he wont ride mine EVER again......:o yeah....SURE he wont........LOL>.......:p ;) The PRedator will be ready on MOn. two days short of having it in time for this wks race.....

QuadJunkies
10-17-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
If somebody rolls their car and get injured, but they're still alive, you thank god he's still alive, and don't worry about the car. However, if the same person backs into a fencepost and puts a dent in the rear end, you scream "What the hell are you thinking?!?"

I think you have it all wrong. If he went to the hospital with a busted ribcage, THEN you take it easy on him, and just be thankful it isn't worse.

Since he's IS ok, you get mad, make him replace everything that is broken, as well as some performance upgrades, and then you STILL make him sleep on the couch, just to teach him a lesson... ;) ROFL!!! I like that idea..... but Im a softy, so I was only mad for a few minutes.I am VERY glad he is ok and he knows that, I tell him EVERY SINGLE RACE.... PLEASE ..be careful and he says" QUIT SAYING THAT!,YOU WILL PUT A JINX ON ME!":o well, this time I diidnt and looked what happened.......:huh

QuadJunkies
10-17-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Pat had an extra rear shock and we put it on there. It work a lot better for him. He wrecked with the new shock on. Pat pulled yours apart and could tell that it was shot so he is going to get it fixed for you. When we were taking it off the resivor was one hot SOB. I had troubles touching it to take it out but we got it. Just give troy lots of hugs and kisses like he deserves!!!:D Just give troy lots of hugs and kisses like he deserves!!!

QuadJunkies
10-17-2003, 09:04 PM
well I didnt fair so bad after all....... I now have a Chrome Ally(sp) PC stem with an LSR anti vibe custom made... SEVEN, If you talk to Craig before I do.tell him a BIG thanks from me I like the +1 alot!!!!! I cant wait to try it out tomorrow........ Oh and BTW. I talked him into racing it tomorrow.......:macho :D then Ill take it out after the race to give it a try.......