PDA

View Full Version : Exercise!

stace609
10-17-2003, 12:16 AM
Since I moved where it's warm I'm trying to get off this Pa hibernation chub off. lol. I've just been using videos. Not that kind.:blah: What do you all do to keep in shape?:macho

Narly R
10-17-2003, 12:22 AM
Hit the track, it will make you a marathon runner! Run, and lift weights too.:ermm: But no, Im not in shape.:(

Woody_YFZ
10-17-2003, 01:14 AM
I ride a lot. I think a good diet and lots of sit ups will do the trick.

400exmom
10-17-2003, 07:30 AM
i wasnt thin till after i had kids this is what i did- (not that its the right way but it worked for me) coffee for breakfast:D turkey sandwhich for lunch w/ those fat free chips- a reasonable dinner and nothing after suppertime/ quit fast food cold turkey!! im 5"8 125 now and after i lost all the wieght i wanted i was able to slip in the crap food i LOVE if you dont like exercise (boreing) if ya got a BF and are old enough just have sex every night and work hard at it:D that works every muscle in yer bod;) and ride yer quad for 6 hours on sat. and 2 on sun. thats what i do (minus the sex, im single:( ) and i have never been in better shape my whole life!! not sayin this is a good way but its the fun way and works for me;)

10-17-2003, 07:50 AM
I do 12 oz curls on a daily basis to keep buff...:D

:muscle:

400exmom sounds like you need some help with your workout since your missing a partner...:o

zephead400ex
10-17-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I do 12 oz curls on a daily basis to keep buff...:D

:muscle:

400exmom sounds like you need some help with your workout since your missing a partner...:o

I hear that, those damn 12 oz curls are a mug ***!

400exmom...sex is the best workout and you need a spotter!:blah:

Dont forget to work your abs. Abs are a very important muscles.

Greg Z
10-17-2003, 04:35 PM
man join the wrestling team they work you out crazyly

i lost like 20 pounds in 1 week and by all means

im not in shape:o after i lost thoughs 20 pounds i was like

sexified

ewalker302
10-18-2003, 01:52 AM
Get a mountain bike, you can go different places, see different stuff everytime you ride, even check out new quad trails on the down low (quiet). Plus after you get used to riding it gets to be easy & fun. It works some of the biggest muscles in your body (Quads) helps the legs & *** tone. & gets your Heart workin good. Helps balance/coordination too.

Then just buy a bench w/lat bar & a set of free weights.
Put em in a spare room or outside & just do sets during commercials or whenever you can.

Throw in a few crunches & pushups every other day.

You can pretty much eat the same & lose, but if you cut out crap--sodas--fast food--beer--pizza, you can drop weight like crazy.

Im 6'3 & I went from 235 to 180 in about six months. Yeah over 50 pounds.

Before I got a bike & weights I was trying the walking/running thing, (more wakling than running, but still keeping a good pace) like 4 miles a day at a track that I could walk to from home. I did lose some weight, but nothing like the bike/freeweights.

Just don't quit & don't make a concrete schedule. After you get a routine you like & skip a few workouts or even a month, don't sweat it, dont let your workout schedule make you stress for any reason, & you will keep it up.

:bandit:

LTandRaptorider
10-18-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
i wasnt thin till after i had kids this is what i did- (not that its the right way but it worked for me) coffee for breakfast:D turkey sandwhich for lunch w/ those fat free chips- a reasonable dinner and nothing after suppertime/ quit fast food cold turkey!! im 5"8 125 now and after i lost all the wieght i wanted i was able to slip in the crap food i LOVE if you dont like exercise (boreing) if ya got a BF and are old enough just have sex every night and work hard at it:D that works every muscle in yer bod;) and ride yer quad for 6 hours on sat. and 2 on sun. thats what i do (minus the sex, im single:( ) and i have never been in better shape my whole life!! not sayin this is a good way but its the fun way and works for me;)

Well, in the interest of helping you stay fit, I'd like to be your boyfriend!! :D Sounds like you have a good diet/exercise plan, and you're right... riding, and riding:D works every muscle! :devil:

Flip)(stick
10-18-2003, 09:47 AM
BowFlex:devil:

kaneman23
10-18-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom

I'm a personal trainer! Do you need a partner?;)

Doibugu2
10-18-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by kaneman23
I'm a personal trainer! Do you need a partner?;)

Backoff!:mad: :mad: I live closer, I should get to help!:devil:

SLB400EX
10-19-2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Flip)(stick
BowFlex:devil:

Yeap ... ditto
Love mine!!

Look around, there are good deals to be had on used ones.

reviel_cat
10-19-2003, 09:28 AM
Personally,im a ski instructor which means im on hill 12hrs a day during the on season. Im vegan,i do yoga/kickboxing and a regular workout routine. From personal experience with being in professions where weight has been a big issue i would say the biggest key factor is consistancy. Lots of water,watching what you eat,and a regular workout routine can do wonders. I dont know if thats of any help..if your looking maybe for specific workout routines ect ive done some personal training before so i might be able to be of more help...i dunno its just a thought either way good luck with whatever you decide to do!

kaneman23
10-19-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Backoff!:mad: :mad: I live closer, I should get to help!:devil:

LOL.. Maybe she will need us both..:devil:

kicken250x
10-19-2003, 10:29 AM
get your self one of them ab rollers or what ever they are called. i got one and i do about 100 of them things a day. they work really good to. they work everything from legs to fore arms and they are fun to contest friends on who can do the most in a min i won 10 bucks last night off the thing:D id say get one of them!

HoNdAdude48
10-19-2003, 10:55 AM
man those 40oz curls are a bit*h!

EvilEwok
10-19-2003, 04:52 PM
I usually just run uphill and kick a soccer ball against the side of a barn for about 30 minutes :D doesnt really do anything except my legs look sexy and my man boobs get bigger, but thats ok. Also another good workout I have been practicing is the "walk and pull" routine. It consists of walking for 5 seconds to refrigerator, pulling open door and then rewarding yourself with what ever consists of your daily diet. Which is usually some kind of beverage and what ever isnt past the expiration date. :p