PDA

View Full Version : Steve Bartman (Cubs Fan)

Dan_Guetter
10-17-2003, 12:03 AM
The proclaim fan who ended the cubs series

crazycasey
10-17-2003, 12:22 AM
man if i was that guy i wouldnt leave my house for a while. there are probaly so many physco fans out looking for him. people are pissed were i live (about 1 hr from Chicago)

FreekShow
10-17-2003, 04:35 AM
OMG it was so f'n funny. Last night on ESPN they were interviewing him on the phone. They asked him all these questions and then all of the sudden Steve said do u like Howard Stern's buttcheeks. They cut him off and were like, That was not Steve Bartman. We Apologize.:p

Dan_Guetter
10-17-2003, 04:46 AM
hahaahhaa thats funny

MOFO
10-17-2003, 05:28 AM
You need one more option....

(*) I dont care and I have a life beyond quads.

This would be my pick...

SpeedBump
10-17-2003, 05:29 AM
There is NO WAY it is his fault. His small interferrence cost them NOTHING but an out. Check the HUGE error on the ShortStop (i believe it was him) that cost them TWO RUNS!!!! I see nobdy screaming at him. Just goes to show the intelligence lvls of some sports fans. :rolleyes: If they were the BETTER TEAM it would have NEVER made it to game 6. They shoulda put them away in 4 games, right?

MOFO
10-17-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by crazycasey
man if i was that guy i wouldnt leave my house for a while.

leave his house for awhile??? This guy had better pack up and leave Chicago all together.

10-17-2003, 06:54 AM
I don't see the outfielder catchin the ball anyway even if this poor sap just sat there.

The cubs should just say, we suck and we should not blame our suckiness on this guy.... LMFAO :blah:

zephead400ex
10-17-2003, 09:18 AM
Speedbump - I have to agree, 'ol Stevie didn't cost them the game, but an out. With 2 outs, with a runner on 1st & 2rd, the shortstop (would did make a horrible play) could have made a play at 3rd. If he wouldnt have got the out, 2 outs w/ bases loaded. The next batter popped out - 3 outs, 0 runs, Cubs win. It cannot be disputed. Steve did not cause the Cubs to lose, but a very pivital point in the game and the Series.

I could go on, but I am probably wasteing my time trying to discuss baseball with people who dont really know the game. Not flaming so everyone chill, but ignorance is being shown...lets just ride!:cool:

peace

400exmom
10-17-2003, 09:27 AM
i feel bad for the guy like 6 other peops where grabbin for it- that guy is screwd and will probably have to move outa the freakin state - cubs lost because of PLAYER ERRORS and the marlins made less errors in the game so they won DUH! but if the cubs woulda won the guy woulda been on talk show after talk show and ended up makin some big bucks~sux 2 b him

10-17-2003, 09:34 AM
I played baseball for 11 years. We were taught that if you loose a game, blame yourself before ya start pointin fingers..

zephead400ex
10-17-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I played baseball for 11 years. We were taught that if you loose a game, blame yourself before ya start pointin fingers..

True, True. Its always easier to blame someone else though!haha!

Steve will wind up making money on the situation anyway...is he really getting a 3 month paid vacation? lucky/unlucky sob!

Juggalo
10-17-2003, 09:56 AM
damn you steve bartman!!

LTandRaptorider
10-17-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Rico

And they should remember... When you point your finger, you have three more pointing back at you... ;)

K_Fulk
10-17-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
OMG it was so f'n funny. Last night on ESPN they were interviewing him on the phone. They asked him all these questions and then all of the sudden Steve said do u like Howard Stern's buttcheeks. They cut him off and were like, That was not Steve Bartman. We Apologize.:p

I have heard people doing this on the radio before. I dont know if its someone from howards show or just a random idiot?

ledofthezep
10-17-2003, 01:12 PM
damn you steve bartman!!
That's what I say...

Personally I think they should have let the wrigley-ites have his ***!!:devil:

HoNdAdude48
10-17-2003, 05:17 PM
dude, as much as i wanted the cuby's to win the marlins were the better team, it was not at all steve's fault. the cuby's still would have lost! the whole world series sucks this year, both my teams lost, damn you red sox! yankees are gonna win:(

Dan_Guetter
10-17-2003, 07:41 PM
pudge and bartman after the game

Dan_Guetter
10-17-2003, 07:43 PM
now this guy

i can't stop laughing everytime i see him

GO PEDRO!!!!!!

LMAO

Dan_Guetter
10-17-2003, 07:52 PM
donny VS pedro

:eek: :eek:

10-17-2003, 09:23 PM
people should justtttt relax, there not even playing there like a bunch of angry parents who need to shut up, the guy made a mistake, so what

JD400exrider
10-17-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by SpeedBump
There is NO WAY it is his fault. His small interferrence cost them NOTHING but an out. Check the HUGE error on the ShortStop (i believe it was him) that cost them TWO RUNS!!!! I see nobdy screaming at him. Just goes to show the intelligence lvls of some sports fans. :rolleyes: If they were the BETTER TEAM it would have NEVER made it to game 6. They shoulda put them away in 4 games, right?

I aggree. Cubs should have put them down in four games. There was more than one person going for the ball from what i could see on the replays. The bottom line is Cubs just chocked

The redsox should have beet the yanks also. My opinion Pedro should have been pulled at the end of the seventh inning. He was lucky to get out of the seventh with out much damage. Their relievers should have come in in the eighth inning to put the hammer down.

My take who cares. I don't watch much baseball. Give me football any time.