PDA

View Full Version : How would you guys classify a girl as "cool"?

Narly R
10-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Well Im trying to show this girl how we feel, *Mods I dont want this to be another stupid Girl Friend thred I WILL deleate if you want me too!* but what do u guys look for in a girl to see if she is cool?

ME:
1) NOT self centered
2) doesnt care what people think about her
3) will be funny, but serious
4) acts stupid like all ur guy friends
5) is the kinda girl that can hang out with you and ur friends
6) hot!
7) knows how others feels
8) hopefully likes to ride, if not, dont CARE if you do, and engoys doing it with you

Thats about it, how about you guys?

Zero74
10-16-2003, 11:53 PM
Whoa dude that was deep....I think your gay.......J/k

Good girls are hard to find. And when you do find girls like that, they usually have boyfriends or you are not attracted to them for some reason or another. However, their are certain cases where you might not be initially attracted to a girl, but yet their personality and attitude convinces you otherwise.

stace609
10-16-2003, 11:58 PM
if she's exactly like me:blah: :devil:

Narly R
10-17-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Zero74
Whoa dude that was deep....I think your gay.......J/k

:uhoh: What if I am and want you? j/k:p I know what ya mean man! There out there though, girls are like getting good deals for the wheeler!:mad:

stace609 will you go out with me?

:blah:

stace609
10-17-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Narly R

stace609 will you go out with me?

hahaha. sure, but you'll have to ask my husband first.:p

batgeek
10-17-2003, 12:25 AM
1) NOT self centered
6) hot!
8) hopefully likes to ride, if not, dont CARE if you do, and engoys doing it with you

good list!

i'd like to add

9) intelligent
10) redhead!!

for #3 add: needs to have a great(somewhat demented) sense of humor

and for #8 i think a better way of putting it is: have enough in common that you can do stuff together, but still be able to introduce her to new things

Narly R
10-17-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by stace609
hahaha. sure, but you'll have to ask my husband first.:p
Ok well what is ur phone number? :o

:p Just jokin!

Narly R
10-17-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
good list!

i'd like to add

9) intelligent
10) redhead!!

for #3 add: needs to have a great(somewhat demented) sense of humor

and for #8 i think a better way of putting it is: have enough in common that you can do stuff together, but still be able to introduce her to new things

thanks man! Sounds better, and if a girl is what i would like even if she isnt the hottest is still awsome, I will make sacrifices, caus ei know I wont be able to find a gitl with these caracteristics but who knows right?

I do know a couple pretty close to it thought!:ermm:

batgeek
10-17-2003, 12:31 AM
stace,

just noticed your sig....a Steelers fan in SD. ewwwww hehe :p

well anyway, i know Vista is kinda far from Pacific Beach, but there's a cool bar in PB thats a great Steelers fan hang out. place is called Bub's Dive Bar. very very cool place for Steelers fans to meet.

QuadJunkies
10-17-2003, 12:41 AM
Well Im trying to show this girl how we feel, *Mods I dont want this to be another stupid Girl Friend thred I WILL deleate if you want me too!* but what do u guys look for in a girl to see if she is cool?

ME:
1) NOT self centered
6) hot!

Thats about it, how about you guys? sounds lie you have a good list of qualities to me......;)

Woody_YFZ
10-17-2003, 01:13 AM
Excellent personality, go getter with morals.

Jay300ex
10-17-2003, 09:03 AM
Atleast you know what qualities you look for Narly.

I think a girl should be dang chill and mature. I will emphasize mature, usually isn't a problem in the later years, but we're still young, you have to find one with equal maturity as you, otherwise, things won't work out.

But just as anyone can tell you, things are great and she is awesome for so long, then you start knowing more about you and she knows more about you and then comes the grievances haha.

But there is good and bad in everything.

Jay

dirtmomma
10-17-2003, 09:24 AM
YEP good list I thought you were talking about me for a minute LMFAO (except the hot part:rolleyes: )

zephead400ex
10-17-2003, 09:33 AM
My gf is 18, I'm 21 but she is very mature for her age. She loves to ride quads, she gets along with my friends - they wont stop drooling either, she does care for others, alot!, she can be a huge dork but very fun at the same time. That is why we have been together for almost 3 yrs! I dont want to think it...but will probably marry this girl:D

Quad18star
10-17-2003, 10:27 AM
The way I classify a girl as " cool" is as long as shes not like my mind playing ex girlfriend . HAHA . I think someone that enjoys the same things I do , that has a sense of humor , and that isn't *****y 24/7 .

wilkin250r
10-17-2003, 10:36 AM
There are usually a few other qualities, but they really depend on your particular personality.

As an engineer, and I completely lack artistic vision. I need a woman that is artistic and creative. Someone that can envision a project and coordinate the aesthitic qualities. I can build something, and make it work, but SHE'S the one that makes it look good.

I also need someone to remind me of social occasions, and to make a big deal of birthdays and holidays, especially with my daughter. Birthdays SHOULD be a big deal to little kids, and I don't make as big a production of it as I should.

I also need someone to remind me of my social manners. Quite often, I am lost inside my own head and I tune out the rest of the world. I'm often oblivious that someone has just asked me a question, and it appears rude if I don't respond (even though I didn't really hear them in the first place).

falcons7
10-17-2003, 10:59 AM
hot
not unhot
non-ugly
stupid
willing to experiment

dirtmomma
10-17-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
There are usually a few other qualities, but they really depend on your particular personality.

As an engineer, and I completely lack artistic vision. I need a woman that is artistic and creative. Someone that can envision a project and coordinate the aesthitic qualities. I can build something, and make it work, but SHE'S the one that makes it look good.

I also need someone to remind me of social occasions, and to make a big deal of birthdays and holidays, especially with my daughter. Birthdays SHOULD be a big deal to little kids, and I don't make as big a production of it as I should.

I also need someone to remind me of my social manners. Quite often, I am lost inside my own head and I tune out the rest of the world. I'm often oblivious that someone has just asked me a question, and it appears rude if I don't respond (even though I didn't really hear them in the first place).

Hey Wilkin.....sounds like you are just in your own little world LMAO j/p ;) Aren't ALL men like this hehehe

Ex_Rider43
10-17-2003, 02:29 PM
a cool girl is like the one I passed my last 2 years with, this was the best time I ever had... but it ended wednesday at lunch time. I just want things to be like a couple of months ago:(

exriderdude
10-17-2003, 02:38 PM
your list is good, but you need to add

-not a drama queen

man i hate em:mad:

FourFiftyFour
10-17-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ex_rider52
a cool girl is like the one I passed my last 2 years with, this was the best time I ever had... but it ended wednesday at lunch time. I just want things to be like a couple of months ago:(

i know how it goes.... when my longterm bf dumped me... i would have done anything to go back in time so it could be like it used to..... but now i realize that i deserve better than someone that hurt me that bad.... and im gettin over it now, its tough but it makes u stronger and u learn a lot in the long run

XANDADA
10-17-2003, 02:42 PM
intelligent

Narly R
10-17-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by exriderdude
your list is good, but you need to add

-not a drama queen

man i hate em:mad:

Good one man! I agree 100%!!!!

Wilkin, sounds like u have a pretty cool girl in mind!:)

hondafox440
10-17-2003, 03:33 PM
Normal - not one of those gothic/punk/emo/drama/whateveryouwannacallthem kids.

Good sense of humor.

Outgoing, but not obnoxious.

Good looking.

Common interests (ie not dragging me shopping or whatever, lol)

Nice - not *****y/tries to act superior, but not that 'fake' nice

BlazingYamahaYz
10-17-2003, 04:06 PM
nice list....i have found a few girls like your list, cute and just tons of fun to hang out with.....possible gf material;) :D

wilkin250r
10-17-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440

Common interests (ie not dragging me shopping or whatever, lol)

I don't mind going shopping with her if she wants me to go, as long as she is willing to go riding with me.

A good woman really needs to be supportive of YOUR things, too, not just what's important to HER. If shopping and decorating is important, and as guys we need to understand that, then quads and football is important, and women need to understand that.

blondie69
10-17-2003, 04:18 PM
I consider myself to be cool:cool: Haha..nah, I'm a loser:blah: jp

AtvMxRider
10-17-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by falcons7
hot

stupid
willing to experiment

;) :devil: The perfect girlfriend....:D

KASCHAK
10-17-2003, 06:03 PM
a girl that has alot in commen but not to much..
hot
willing to experiment
not afraid to talk about anything
open
non drama queen or think im better then i actually am down to earth kinda girl
able to hang out with friends with. and has to have cool parents. you can hang at her house all the time. lol

Narly R
10-17-2003, 07:08 PM
Ya wilkin I agree with you, it needs to be even, in some cases it isnt. Im shure lots of girls feel like that, if they are mature enogh to do other things that dont envole them.:o

Ex_Rider43
10-17-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I don't mind going shopping with her if she wants me to go, as long as she is willing to go riding with me.

A good woman really needs to be supportive of YOUR things, too, not just what's important to HER. If shopping and decorating is important, and as guys we need to understand that, then quads and football is important, and women need to understand that.

mine was just like that and I really liked to go shopping with her. she understand also that I like quads so she was riding with me, coming to the races, in fact the best day we ever got to live together was the night I won my first TT race. it was memorable but I cant talk about it its just too disturbing for me now:(

Narly R
10-17-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by ex_rider52
mine was just like that and I really liked to go shopping with her. she understand also that I like quads so she was riding with me, coming to the races, in fact the best day we ever got to live together was the night I won my first TT race. it was memorable but I cant talk about it its just too disturbing for me now:(

Man I feel for ya, its too bad that happened, you guys still have time to maybe get back together or sumthin, but dont worry about it, just move on, there lots of other girls out there!:cool: Just keep ur head high!

sparky450AR
10-18-2003, 10:52 PM

ME:
1) NOT self centered
6) hot!

Thats about it, how about you guys?

sounds perfect to me

Tommy 17
10-19-2003, 12:50 PM
darker blonde with light blonde highlights:devil:

it just kills me haha:p

Narly R
10-19-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
darker blonde with light blonde highlights:devil:

it just kills me haha:p

LOL, ya that is hot. But there are lots of other hair colors taht are hot too man! :eek2:

Tommy 17
10-19-2003, 04:57 PM
thats true narly....

but i dont' care what anyone says... they are the best

almost any girl that walks by with that color hair will turn ur head... and u all know it... they always stick out in the crowd:devil: :devil: :blah:

cheetah
10-19-2003, 05:07 PM
No kiddin Tommy you see that hair and you just know when she turns around she is gonna be hot!!:eek2:

blondie69
10-19-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by cheetah
No kiddin Tommy you see that hair and you just know when she turns around she is gonna be hot!!:eek2:

not necessilary. there's a chick in my grade that has dirty blonde hair and light blonde highlights (fake) in it....and when she turns around...u'd wish she didn't:eek2:

Narly R
10-19-2003, 06:32 PM
Lmao, ya there was this one girl like that, just look from the shoulders down.

there are some HOT red heads too!!:eek2: :blah:

Tommy, I do know what u mean though! Sometimes ya can just tell...;)

86350x
10-20-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
;) :devil: The perfect girlfriend....:D

Ilmao

1.Shares the same interests as you do
2.One that doesn't mind working
3.HAS SENSE OF HUMOR
4.Is honest
5.Has her own personality (not a go with what everyone else 6.says or does)
7.Isn't a tottal phsyco or weirdo

This is cool factor stuff(to me), but being easy on the eyes is always a pluss also.:)

stace609
10-20-2003, 08:46 AM
Lmao, ya there was this one girl like that, just look from the shoulders down.

you call em butter face.
"she has a hot body, but her face...."

10-20-2003, 08:48 AM
She's a hotty:devil:

:blah: :blah:

k2-dawg
10-20-2003, 11:28 AM
They all look good, when you're looking at the top of their head... :devil:

Live2Ride300
10-20-2003, 12:04 PM
If she digs motomen, likes Honda, and is really hot

sly400ex
10-20-2003, 12:29 PM
From what I can tell, most of the woman on here define a perfect girlfriend!:cool: ;)

Nausty
10-20-2003, 03:45 PM
not fat
nice body
not ditzy
kinda nice but not overly nice
calm sometimes fun other times
can talk w/ you good and trys to understand things from other peoples point of view. Thats pretty much it!

Glow Plug
10-20-2003, 04:10 PM
alright ummmm

Intelligent lol
Not into ALOT of SHOPPING yay!
Ummm a nice set of fun to look at big ...... eyes lol
Not like totally huge so big she could kill you if she sat on you sorta thing lol

and yeah a few other things just dont want to take the time to list em all

Punk'd
10-20-2003, 04:35 PM
aww narly love sick:D well i just want someone who i love n can trust and is not a big ace beach and deff not stuck up i cant stand that :rolleyes:

Narly R
10-20-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by punk'd
aww narly love sick:D

LOL! Well,,,,,,,,:o :( :p No Im fine, just wounderin, long story. But sounds like a lot of guys feel the same I do.

Any girl in Skin or Shift is a girl I want!:eek2:

400grl
10-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Most guys I hang out with want a girl who is just like a really cool guy - only really really really hot. With big boobs. :D

batgeek
10-20-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Most guys I hang out with want a girl who is just like a really cool guy - only really really really hot. With big boobs. :D

i'll take 2...to go! and a side order of fries!

AtvMxRider
10-20-2003, 08:33 PM

Sounds good to me................:devil:

jamiesel
10-20-2003, 09:42 PM
patient
faithful

really good cook!

Narly R
10-20-2003, 10:17 PM
LOL! Is thats not ALL that its about guys!:rolleyes:

Or is it?:p

batgeek
10-20-2003, 10:21 PM
yep....thats about it :D

Narly R
10-20-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
yep....thats about it :D

LMAO! :uhoh:

QuadJunkies
10-21-2003, 12:52 AM
LOL! Is thats not ALL that its about guys!:rolleyes:

Or is it?:p WEll....there is ONE other thing......... But I cant say it on here..........:o :devil:

86350x
10-21-2003, 02:46 AM

[QUOTE][
WEll....there is ONE other thing......... But I cant say it on her[QUOTE][e..........

I'm holding my breath,:devil: There is so much that could be said here....................

batgeek
10-21-2003, 03:01 AM
so much??? i can only think of one thing that can make a man do anything when it's offered to him....

hrmmmmmm :D

here kitty kitty kitty.

k2-dawg
10-21-2003, 06:40 AM

....and a nice ***** too!!!

k2-dawg
10-21-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
WEll....there is ONE other thing......... But I cant say it on here..........:o :devil:

LMAO.

What "other" thing?! Do tell, pleeeeeease. Or at least PM us the "other" thing.

QuadJunkies
10-21-2003, 10:54 AM
LOL!!!! K-2...You got mail!:p

phatswinn
10-21-2003, 04:03 PM
1. needs to be intellegent (no friggin blondes)
2. goofy, a good since of humor
3. nice, genuine, HONEST
4. begs ya to go riding with her

looks dont matter to me , they just cant be hitious, or fat

well i guess i was just describing my girlfriend

blondie69
10-21-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
1. needs to be intellegent (no friggin blondes)

hey now! whats so wrong bout blondes?:o :eek2: :mad: ahaha

k2-dawg
10-21-2003, 05:50 PM
There ain't nuttin' wrong with blondes!!!!

blondie69
10-21-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
There ain't nuttin' wrong with blondes!!!!

Thought so:o haha....besides...I don't look right as a brunette...I've tested it before:huh

10-21-2003, 07:48 PM
no hair on there chest , no mustache and under 150 is cool, they cant be butch either

Plante400
10-21-2003, 07:51 PM
Hmmmmm... heheh

I got the perfect girl in my mind.. cant find her though lol

Dark hair- Not black but brown

Outgoing- likes to have a good time

Closer to my hight-dont liek em Real short, around 5'5-6 would be sweet...im 6 ft.. and still goin...

LIKES THE WHEELERS

Doesnt ask to drive.. The Wheelers.. lol

Rack- not small but not toooo big lol

no goths, dramas, dress up everyday, or think they are all that even thoguh they would be if they had all teh stuff i listed.. lol

And a pretty Face...

You Probobly think im teh most shallow person you have never met.. lol no but this is my ideal girl

Lol my 1 and a half cents

Guy400
10-21-2003, 08:01 PM
A girl is cool in my book when she fills my beer mug when it gets low without me asking her, she knows exactly what I mean when I give her the wink and she begs me to hit the nudies with my buddies because she says I stay home too much.

And if I'm with a girl that happens to have 2 black eyes it's because I had to tell her twice:devil: (that's a joke so no male pig jokes, please).

Pappy
10-21-2003, 08:03 PM
lemme see...

she would have to have a strong will (too put up with me)

she would need to be smart ( just not as smart as me)

has to be attractive (not a model but pretty)

and most importantly she needs to help me raise the kids.

hey...i think i already found her
:cool:

AtvMxRider
10-21-2003, 08:04 PM
She swallows.............:eek:

Ralph
10-21-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
lemme see...

:cool:

Im so happy for you... Now are u gonna take ricos last name or is he gonna take urs?

10-21-2003, 08:06 PM
well she cant speak, annd when i want her to leave me alone i can shut her off and put her in the closet or have her clean the house

AtvMxRider
10-21-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
well she cant speak, annd when i want her to leave me alone i can shut her off and put her in the closet or have her clean the house

Amen brotha........:macho

Ralph
10-21-2003, 08:07 PM
Mr. Freeride Orek...

Pappy
10-21-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Im so happy for you... Now are u gonna take ricos last name or is he gonna take urs?

oh you gonna get kikk'd up:mad: :blah:

atvmxrider.....

thats the mother of my children:o

and besides thats what the chic down the street is for:devil:

AtvMxRider
10-21-2003, 08:09 PM
oh you gonna get kikk'd up:mad: :blah:

atvmxrider.....

thats the mother of my children:o

and besides thats what the chic down the street is for:devil:

LMAO I wasn't talking about your wife Ken. I was saying thats how I classify a girl as cool :macho

Pappy
10-21-2003, 08:11 PM
LMAO I wasn't talking about your wife Ken. I was saying thats how I classify a girl as cool :macho

hahahaha....well i wont argue with you there...lmfao

AtvMxRider
10-21-2003, 08:12 PM
hahahaha....well i wont argue with you there...lmfao

I just wish my wife was cool..........:(

Ralph
10-21-2003, 08:25 PM
I dont date girls whose family tree does not fork.

Plante400
10-21-2003, 08:26 PM
Lol i love this site u guys make me laugh so damn hard everytime im here, so what last name Are u taking? haha

Pappy
10-21-2003, 08:26 PM
I dont date girls whose family tree does not fork.

family tree??? ive seen the girls you date and id say a family scrub bush is more fitting:devil: :blah:

Plante400
10-21-2003, 08:33 PM
lmao...

Wear is the next EXriders Ride?

Ralph
10-21-2003, 08:33 PM
kenny, your wife needs to invite 32 of her family members to the denitist so she can show him a full set of teeth

Pappy
10-21-2003, 08:34 PM
kenny, your wife needs to invite 32 of her family members to the denitist so she can show him a full set of teeth

:eek: i think i have a pic of your mom around here somewhere:devil:

Plante400
10-21-2003, 08:35 PM
LOL man this si funny and a good way to build up my number of posts haha

Thats alot of hillbillys...

Ralph
10-21-2003, 08:37 PM

i think it is next to your hand me down toothbrush...

Ralph
10-21-2003, 08:37 PM

i think it is next to your hand me down toothbrush...

Pappy
10-21-2003, 08:38 PM
i lost my teeth the right way:devil:

Ralph
10-21-2003, 08:41 PM
Kennys wife is like a moped, Shes fun till ut friends find out....:devil:

Pappy
10-21-2003, 08:42 PM
Kennys wife is like a moped, Shes fun till ut friends see u ride it...:devil:

:(

Ralph
10-21-2003, 08:45 PM
k thats all the redneck jokes i have for today.... I gotta go do some homework

What do you call foreplay in Alabama?

'Hey sis, you awake?'

10-21-2003, 09:20 PM
Amen brotha........:macho

i think what i want is a vacum cleaner:eek2:

JTRtrx250r
10-21-2003, 09:27 PM
My definition of a cool lady is...
1.dont have a problem squating in the woods
2.can hack a cob farther than 2ft
3.swallows
4.dont mind a lil grease and mud
5.likes 3somes
6.picks up her dirty underware and sniffs them to see if they're clean enough to wear again
7.has enough fat that if I get cold at night..I can just grab a fat roll and cover up w/
8.shaves her legs and pits at least once every 2 months
9.wears big black rubber boots to the beach in summer
10.is a HairClub client

:D wouldnt I be lucky!!

Dune Surfer
10-21-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by stace609
if she's exactly like me:blah: :devil:

Allright another vista rider!! You are cool :D It is a small world.

QuadJunkies
10-22-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by phatswinn
1. needs to be intellegent (no friggin blondes) :huh :eek2: :confused: whats up with Blondes now? Ive seen some pretty dumb brunettes in my day......:o

QuadJunkies
10-22-2003, 12:06 AM
She swallows.............:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

QuadJunkies
10-22-2003, 12:07 AM
lemme see...

:cool: ;) that was nice to say about your wife....Wait, ...........we are talking about your wife....Right??????:huh :o :p ;)

86350x
10-22-2003, 01:46 AM

Lol:D

k2-dawg
10-22-2003, 07:12 AM

IMO - Don't marry one who doesn't! :D

Narly R
10-22-2003, 05:46 PM
LMGDAO!:D Ahh u guys.......:o :p

So have any of you even SEEN ur dream women?:blah:

the first 3 pages were good, the next three....................... FREAKIN AWSOME!:uhoh: :eek: :eek2: :macho

86350x
10-22-2003, 07:04 PM
LMGDAO!:D Ahh u guys.......:o :p

So have any of you even SEEN ur dream women?:blah:

Not sure:confused: And we'll probrably never get to find out if any of em swallow.:confused: :p