PDA

View Full Version : this week sucks

Ex_Rider43
10-16-2003, 09:06 PM
yeah it cant go any worst. I was with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now and she just broke up. guys this is truly the worst feeling any person can have. it is much more sad when I know ( and she know it also) that everything was alright but in one night she just realized that it wasnt like before for her so she said to me that she needs time to think about it, she want to think about if it was better with me. ill know it monday morning just before going to school. I hope it will be ok. if so , next weekend i wont work and we'll go somewhere i dont know..

next is my motor. it havent run really good for all the summer so im geting tired of this. I will get it apart and sned it to my mechanic to inspect it, rebuilding it so I will have a ''new motor'' to ride with but this is nothing compared to what I said earlier, really nothing, being with her was something incredible. its just to sad things are going in such a way.Id do anything to have her back I still love her so much:(

sorry for the long post I just need to get this out before going crazy.

4TraxRider
10-16-2003, 09:18 PM
I feel you bro. Read my post right above yours, pretty much the same thing.:(

batgeek
10-16-2003, 09:22 PM
there are many fish in the sea. :)

as for yer motor...get it re-built. right now would be a great time to start working on it yourself. you'll learn alot and it'll keep yer mind offa the gf situation :D

Punk'd
10-16-2003, 09:30 PM
ya i feel ya man the g/f is going to this party insted of to the dance wit me i mean thats b/s shes gonna get droped monday;)

Chef
10-16-2003, 10:08 PM
I know the feeling you have about your girlfriend. You are probably better off than me though. I have slept a total of about 4 hours since Monday morning. The most I have ate at once is about 4 spoonfuls of mac and cheese, but that didnt last long because I puked about an hour later. :(

batgeek
10-16-2003, 10:10 PM
guys...guys. there will be other women in your life. y'all are still young :)

don't let it get ya down that hard.

hondarider2006
10-16-2003, 10:29 PM
Hey man sorry to here that about you and your g/f. Me and my girl have been going for almost 10 months now, and with her dad dying and all...its been pretty tough. I know how you feel....when you have been with someone for that long, and than you do break up....it sucks sooo bad. I hope that things work out for you guys, and you get back togeather! PM me if you need to talk. I'm here for ya man.

JOEX
10-16-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
....don't let it get ya down that hard.
Isn't that an oxymoron?:devil: :blah:

Joe

Narly R
10-16-2003, 11:07 PM
Hey man, I feel for ya. I had a gf for like an a year and a halfand I shoulda broke up w/her a year and a half ago! But DONT WORRY ABOUT THE LADIES!!!! many will come, and many will GO! Good luck on the bike and DONT get Frustrated! Thats the best advice I can give!;)

Ex_Rider43
10-17-2003, 02:04 PM
oh chef what the heck is hapening with you?? I cant get her out of my head, I saw her like 40 minute ago at her school and we talked, she said she needed more time then that because everyday we are talking each other so its not helping, now I have to clear my mind until monday 27th. ill be going at her house in the morning and she will tell me how it feels. there is some kind of chances for us to get back on track but I dont know if theres a lot:( I always have that litle doubt in my mind. I have pics of her in my toolbox at school but right now she told me to stay away just to get her mind straight. We must comeback together:( Life aint the same without her, everything looks so bad and non atractive its not funny.:(

xXxSpeedxXx
10-17-2003, 04:24 PM
Jeez and i thought i was the only one...is this break up month? :(

flyin#5
10-17-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by xXxSpeedxXx

must be..... cuz im having the same troubles. chef, know how you feel. i got a total of 9 hours of sleep last weekend.... now im over it..... kinda:o :(

FourFiftyFour
10-17-2003, 05:04 PM

no three months ago was... well at least for me..... dont worry u guys.. there are several girls out there.. ya'll are still young enough to not worry about it also... now that i think about my last relationship... i was probably too young to get serious like that.. b/c i should have been smart enough to know that it wouldnt last (it lasted almost two year but still... didnt last like he "promised", as he was too young to really know what he wanted, now he is going from girl to girl, im assuming hes looking for someone like me and he wont find her, but o well his loss :) ).... dont worry there is plenty of time to meet "the one" I know its hard but if u end up not being back together.. remember.. in three months most likely u will have someone else or u will be really looking.....

and for your motor.. dont worry.. everyone has quad problems... mine lasted 4 months! finally i got it running! but dont worry, everything will work out.. just keep your head up and try to smile

AtvMxRider
10-17-2003, 05:11 PM

I agree with Batgeek guys. There will be more women in your lives. Hell you are too young to be with just one anyways.date as many as you can, hell may it a contest to see how many you can date:D .

Ex_Rider43
10-17-2003, 08:00 PM
this is something I cant stand Atvmxrider. I hate these kind of guys hanging in clubs just to see if they can take a girl in their bedroom one night and after that they dont care about her.

as for the break up month I really think it is... a bunch of couples here a breaking up.

this trully sucks, in 3 days, things are going worst hour after hour.

Narly R
10-17-2003, 08:24 PM
Its ok man, think about what you DO have, and that will make you feel better, and seriously go do sumthin w/ur friends! Thast what i do...

10-17-2003, 09:42 PM

word

flyin#5
10-17-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Its ok man, think about what you DO have, and that will make you feel better, and seriously go do sumthin w/ur friends! Thast what i do...

i agree. go riding with friends.... or at least go riding. it helps a great deal:)

ScooterX
10-17-2003, 09:55 PM
As one of my sponsors once told me.... "You don't eat... you don't s#!t... you die."

Honestly, I have no fuggin clue what in the hell he meant by that but I got a good laugh out of it. I dunno, I guess I get a kick out of older guys and their "wisdom."

I posted that quote for 2 reasons... 1.) Maybe one of you will understand what thats supposed to mean, and 2.) Maybe one of you will get a laugh out of it.

Comedy is the best way deal w/ being upset, IMO, so try hangin out w/ some of your friends and doing some crazy stuff. Maybe it'll help.

Hope things work out for ya dude.

Look on the bright side... atleast your g/f didn't turn out to be a slut that cheats on you on Christmas at a party that she didn't expect you to show up at.

250exen
10-17-2003, 09:56 PM

by the way its lookin for me, it is:(
knock on wood......

Natertot426ex
10-18-2003, 12:01 PM
I know that it is hard not to think about her but try to keep yourself busy that way your mind is on what you are doing. I have been stressed out about girls before and one thing I would do is Run. I ran 6 miles one night because I was frustrated with her and when I got back I felt a bunch better. I am getting married to that girl now and things are a lot better. If things don't work out here the right one will come without you even knowing it. It will hit you like a unsuspecting crash and you have fallen and fallen hard. Just keep your head up.

Think of it this way more money for yourselfand your quad:D j/p good luck in the future.

Ex_Rider43
10-18-2003, 07:18 PM
this is getting worse everyday. nothing seems to get me happy like it was before. Im running around in the house and holy crap! theres nothing to do!!! I was always with her and this was fun.now...