PDA

View Full Version : trails in north missouri

rodenberg35
10-16-2003, 08:57 PM
Does any one have a mass amount of trails to ride in north missouri ?

RH1N08d9
10-23-2003, 12:10 PM
This may not be north, but Deeepwater in Clinton is a fun place to ride, that's where my family rides quite a bit! I think the only other places I know of are farther south!

marksuttonjr
10-30-2003, 07:02 PM
I'm not from Missouri, so I'm not sure exactly how many places that there are in the state. I do know that St. Joes state park has some great riding. I went there for the 1st time last weekend. Some good hill climbs, a lot of rock crawling in some areas for utilities, and some sand. I was on my Rancher because my R is out of commission so I played on the rocks and hills a lot.
Finger Lake is suposed to be prety good also.
I'm not sure which part of Missouri either park is in.

Scott-300ex
11-11-2003, 01:34 PM
St. Joe is where i ride a lot but it is in southern mossuri (to the guy up there^)

also, where is finger lakes?

250exlogan
11-11-2003, 03:27 PM
i have quite a bit of trails and i am in Trenton

toby400ex
11-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Northern missouri doesnt have alot of leagal riding trails. But Fingerlakes state park is pretty good. Its right around columbia. Southern Missouri has alot of good trails. Good thing i got friends with connections or land.

kickin440
11-12-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by 250exlogan
i have quite a bit of trails and i am in Trenton

We should hook up sometime I am just down the road in Gallatin!

Scott-300ex
11-19-2003, 08:35 PM
dude, where are the trails in trenton? are they public or just your land? tell me places to go, i live in Waterloo, not to far away from you, so tell me places to go ridin'

thanks man

kickin440
11-20-2003, 07:35 AM
Finger lakes is just nort of Columbia They have camp grounds with and without elec. hookups they have an ama sanctoined moto x track and a whole crap load of trails costs 3 dollars a day. Have to wear a helmet no riding doubles no riding after dark hefty fines for each. and the rangers do know how to ride! I've seen them get a few who thought they could get away........... Not pretty

SHADETREE101
11-24-2003, 09:21 PM
THE TRAILS AT ST.JOE STATE PARK ARE GREAT ALL AROUND. THE HAVE EVERYTHING FROM SAND FLATS FOR GOOD DRAGS, AND ATLEAST 10 PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THERE TO RACE WITH SOME SERIOUS MODS. THE TRAILS WHICH I LOVE TO RIDE HAVE SOME BURMED TURNS, WASHOUT AREAS, HILL CLIMBS, SOME I WON'T EVEN TRY. AND FOR THOSE MUDDERS THEY HAVE SOME HOLE THAT WILL SWALLOW A 4WD. $ 3.00 ALLL DAY. JUST MINUTES SOUTH OF BONNE TERRE, MO. IT IS A STATE PARK AND WOULD BE EASY TO FIND DIRECTION ONLINE. I HAVE HEARD ALOT ABOUT THE FINGER LAKES, BUT HEARD YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO RUN OVER THE TOP OF HILLS DUE TO THE BLUFFS. OVER THE TOP COULD MEAN THE END. BE CAREFUL.