View Full Version : c

Fibe Industries
10-16-2003, 06:37 PM
because of so much people are going and looking at stuff.its only my trial site so its not set for thousands of people to look at every hour. just give it time and it will be back up.

and yes i Will be on a yamaha supported yfz 450 for 2004.

rubber side down

:devil: :blah: :blah:

Ralph
10-16-2003, 06:52 PM
ho snop!

tants
10-16-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
ho snop!

zack 2, ralph -1
:D

Ralph
10-16-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by tants
zack 2, ralph -1
:D

a dumb comment that noone uderstands automatic -5

tants -3, ralph 1

JTRtrx250r
10-16-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
a dumb comment that noone uderstands automatic -5

tants -3, ralph 1 uh....yeah:huh ,is this a game ?:huh :blah:

Quad18star
10-16-2003, 09:51 PM
Congrats on the new ride Adam . Hope everything works out well for you . How is your back doing?? All healed up now? Did a guy from here in Sudbury call you about parts for a 250R?? Him and his son came into the store a while back looking for a bunch of parts and I recomended you to them . Hook this kid up with some mad deals and mad parts . His dad is willing to spend big $$ on this kids bike . What kind of parts do you have for a 400ex ?? I'm looking into one in Bolton right now . It's nothing special just has Axis suspension on it and is all chromed up. I'd be interested in some new plastics , a 440 kit , maybe a-arms and a swingarm , and definetely a hood . So tell me what you got for the bike . I'm heading down to Bolton on Saturday . Do you have any parts at your place right now for a 400ex?? If you do I'll stop by and take a look at them on the way back if you're home . Lataz

p.s hook the kid up with ur Gibson stuff . He thinks he's got Lonestar on it right now but he's not too sure . I haven't seen the bike yet.