PDA

View Full Version : warrior ?'s

PHIL_B54
10-16-2003, 06:20 PM
just got the slip-on HMF for both my 400ex and my(girlfriends') warrior. :D i also have the quiet core im testing out on the warrior

colby at C&D said that hmf said that i would not need to jet up. not that i dont believe you colby, but i am wondering if anyone has found this to be true? ive looked at the service manual and it states that it has a #145 main, #42.5 pilot and 2 turns out for stock. i have not had the time to take it apart to verify that this is the case in this warrior. the guy i got it from has made several "custom modifications" to it. it has a 300ex silencer attached to the stock headpipe :huh . and many duct taped holes on the airbox lid. i will also be installing the k&n/outerware noss machine adapter that was reviewed on bluetrax.

thanks for any help

PHIL_B54
10-16-2003, 07:27 PM
trying to find good info on bluetrax is not easy!!!!!!!

another couple of questions...
it says the stock carb has a #62.5 starter jet??? choke i take it?

and will i need a gasket between the headpipe and slip-on? the stock on is $10 and i dont want to buy it if i do not need it. im guessing that with my "custom " exhaust that i do not have such a gasket that i might re-use.

PHIL_B54
10-17-2003, 07:50 AM
well i broke down and registered at bluetrax, and got a helpful reply and i searched more for info about my carb, and really there is some pretty good info, i guess it has changed my view of their site

bradley300
10-17-2003, 08:34 AM
so your one of them now huh?

glad to see you found the info you needed:)