PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Quad Advice!

EXrider03
10-16-2003, 06:16 PM
Today I was sittin in my yard and a Raptor drives by so Im like sweet! So I hunt him down and we race and I smoked him soo bad! So I come to his house and we are talkin and I ask if its his and he says no and makes about 10 excuses up saying he is holding it for a cousin and he is fixing it for a friend blah blah blah! So he saks if I want to ride it and Im like ok, cool. So he gets his truck and has to pull start the thing and Im like what the heck? So im goin down the road and look down, and what do I see? NO KEY!! Im thinkin this thing is hot! STOLEN!! So I run back and get my 4 wheller and say I have to go eat supper now I am at home and I dont know what too do! Should I call the cops? I dont know for shure if its stolen! These guys didnt look like they were very nice guys! ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!

lil400exman
10-16-2003, 06:25 PM
well call the police and check for stolen raptors and if there is tell them that as a lead..............and be anyomus about it!;)

EXrider03
10-16-2003, 07:24 PM
bump:rolleyes:

Toadz400
10-16-2003, 07:32 PM
kill the guy and keep it for yourself :D

hook
10-16-2003, 07:35 PM
simply just look at the chassis..if you notice most quads have the model number and everything on a stick or its welded on the front left or right a arm..usually if it looks like its been scrapped off and is cleanly scrapped its stolen! people who do that p*** me off so bad!:mad:

dpizz450
10-16-2003, 07:36 PM
dude go report that to the police......u could get someone there quad back

JTRtrx250r
10-16-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
dude go report that to the police......u could get someone there quad back what he said...you might hope someone would do that if your quad stolen I sure,but I see you dont wanna look like a snitch at the same time just in case it's legit,just imagine how hard someone had to work for it...,at least check into it

dpizz450
10-16-2003, 08:15 PM
well keep us posted if u called the cops........

bradley300
10-16-2003, 09:22 PM
if hes dumb enough to pull start it b/c he doent have the key, call the cops

all you have to do is plug the wires together:rolleyes: