PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Sparks425ex?

pnut420
10-15-2003, 02:11 PM
I bought an engine off him in the for sale forum on here, and havent got any return emails since I sent the money order and was wondering if anyone knows how to contact him by phone, etc... Im sorry for putting this in the for sale section, but Im confused on what to do.

Ben
10-15-2003, 03:54 PM
Justin is sponsored by C&D Racing, they should have his phone number for you. Give them a call and explain the situation.

pnut420
10-15-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Justin is sponsored by C&D Racing, they should have his phone number for you. Give them a call and explain the situation.

Ok, thanks. Im not pissed at him, I just needed to contact him. You can close the thread now if you want.

Sparks425Ex
10-15-2003, 08:11 PM
Hey man Its me... 315-727-8526 Thats my Cell and I can give you home number over the phone or othermeans.

Yes it has taken some time but to have an engine built to the specs of somone else is hard when you have to get it to an engine builder and get it done quickly. Call and Talk. The engine is done just like I told you it would be but we are just waiting to get a chance to pick it up. I work weekends so it hard to get a chance to get there...

My email got deactivated because I did not access it for 30 days or some stupid **** like that. So I can;t get on unless I pay 19.95 to become a MSN member.

Call me man. We just waitin to pick it up...

pnut420
10-16-2003, 09:30 AM
Ok cool Justin, I will give you a call :cool: