PDA

View Full Version : Psychology

stace609
10-15-2003, 08:34 AM
I have to do a research paper for psychology, but I don't know what to do it on. I'm thinking something about sexual motivation, but I dunno. Any psyc majors in here? I don't want to be predictable and say like "it's bad to test on animals". thanks for any ideas guys.
Stace

wilkin250r
10-15-2003, 11:38 AM
Do you want something interesting, or do you want something easy that you can find TON'S of information on?

When I took psychology, I initially tried the effects of music in early childhood develpoment (it is theorized that early exposure to music will enhance verbal and mathmatical skills) but I couldn't find any information on it, so I switched to Eating Disorders, just because I didn't have much time left, and it was REALLY easy to find information.

zephead400ex
10-15-2003, 01:10 PM
When I took psychology, I did a paper on perception. I wrote from sort of scientific approach about how we perceive and why perceive things as we do. It was pretty interesting. There are quite a few good sources that talk about how we perceive color, how we perceive light, etc., and why we "see" it as that.

good luck

stace609
10-15-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by js52589
well if you need a guinea pig to talk sex with... :p :devil:
hahaha. nice.
thanks for the ideas guys. i'm going to try to find some info on more in depth topics like the ones mentioned, but like you wilkin, if i can't find what i need, i'll probably end up doing like why we overeat or something like that.

zephead400ex
10-15-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by stace609
hahaha. nice.
thanks for the ideas guys. i'm going to try to find some info on more in depth topics like the ones mentioned, but like you wilkin, if i can't find what i need, i'll probably end up doing like why we overeat or something like that.

A main cause for overeatting is dehydration...zephead400ex M.D.

:blah:

MXcutie
10-15-2003, 05:47 PM
when i took it last semster i did my paper on dreams it was actually kind of fun to do... just an idea

250exGrrl
10-16-2003, 07:16 AM
I did 2 pprs... one a/b phobia's and another a/b personality disorders. But then again, a lot of ppl choose those topics. I found tons of information on both though. I sited from a few movies, so that was cool.