PDA

View Full Version : A burn remidy WOW

chucked
10-14-2003, 10:04 PM
i burnt the crap outta my finger a few hours ago being an idiot with a welder I just bought. I grabbed an aloe leaf from my grandmothers but it didnt really do much. Then she said that someone from her senior club said to dab pure vanilla extract on the burn. And ill be dammed if a few minutes later it was fine. Just something for all of you to remember, someone will thank me one day. (unless you already knew)

RiPPiNiTuP7
10-14-2003, 10:21 PM
thanks for the info, im gonna go burn my hand and give it a try :)

310Rduner
10-14-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7

be sure to tell us how it goes.:p

FourFiftyFour
10-14-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7

LMAO

I wish I had of known about that a couple weeks ago.. I was ridin with someone on a YFZ and when i got off.. i sorta hit the pipe with my hand and it burned my finger a good one..... it looked kinda bad there for a while and it hurt for quite a bit.... i didnt want to look dumb so i didnt say a thing when i got burned i sorta just gritted my teeth and went on like nothing happened...... lol

310Rduner
10-15-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
LMAO

I wish I had of known about that a couple weeks ago.. I was ridin with someone on a YFZ and when i got off.. i sorta hit the pipe with my hand and it burned my finger a good one..... it looked kinda bad there for a while and it hurt for quite a bit.... i didnt want to look dumb so i didnt say a thing when i got burned i sorta just gritted my teeth and went on like nothing happened...... lol

Lol.. I did the same thing at pismo when I was checking tire pressure for my friend.. back of my knuckles brushed his left case when i when to put it into neutral....
400ex covers get pretty hot :mad: