PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ride in Black River Falls?

the-ex-files
10-14-2003, 06:22 PM
Went to the trails in Black River Falls,WI this weekend. First long trailride with my 03 400ex. I had a blast! It was the last weekend the trails were open so there was a lot of riders. Meet a lot of cool people. Anyone else up there? I also heard some dumb kid pushed 2 quads into a lake.:huh Please remember to always lock up your quads.:)

TheX1992
10-14-2003, 09:00 PM
ive been planning to go there all summer but i couldnt afford to get my wheeler fixed makin 5.15 and needing a total rebuild. im putting in some serious hours to pay for it, but around school and my girlfriend i havnt had more than 20 minutes today to put the engine back in. its pretty sad. im searching for a new job right now. more money + less hours = same pay but more work time lol

Doibugu2
10-14-2003, 09:03 PM
I went there last year and didn't really like it. It's too loomy and got boring at time. It was flood stage when we were there so that sucked.

Juggalo
10-15-2003, 09:16 AM
me n the boys planned a couple trips up there but never made it. it is kinda boring but its way more exciting than the wimpy cheese trail in monroe

zarquon442
10-15-2003, 04:01 PM
If you go a little bit further north, clark county has some good trails too. i might head up to langalade county this weekend and check out the parish highlands trail.

was gonna hit hayward but the club im in bailed on me and thats a bit far for me to go riding by youself.

flyin#5
10-15-2003, 04:07 PM
i need to check out brf sometime. its not to far from me. we go up to hayward and northern WI riding all the time. awesome trails and you can just go forever. it would be nice to have some utilty's around and carry your gear from town to town and stay at hotels. then trail ride all day:)