PDA

View Full Version : new tires...

zoom400ex
10-13-2003, 08:37 PM
i am looking to buy some different back tires... right now i have some turf tamers mounted on back that i bought back in january and i am not pleased with them. i dont do alot of mx racing but i do do alot of trail riding and fooling around in some mud and dirt. Some hill climbing too. The turf tamers just dont hook up for crap in the conditions i ride in. anyone know of some good tires that i could get that would not wear down real easily but would hook up in the mud when i need them too? thanks for the help

shamisc
10-13-2003, 08:42 PM
Kenda Klaw XCR or the Kenda Knarly XCR. I have both and love them equally! I've had my Knarly's aka Desert Dogs for 2 years come November and they still have 90-95% tread left! These tires are friggin' bullet proof! They hook up like no other!:cool: Kenda really has a great tire at a great price! I got mine from MagicRacing.com

10-13-2003, 08:44 PM
my dirt devils are perfect for the riding i do...trail riding & light MX. The 22" gives me alot of ground clearance for rutted out hillclimbs & rocks in trails.:eek2:

REC
10-16-2003, 10:13 AM
I love my ITP XCR rears, they ae great and I have not had any probs. Been running them for about two years. They have been to hatfield once, and a bunch of different places in Va. Definitly would recommend. They slide much better than stock and hook up better also in a variety of terrain.
Later

10-16-2003, 10:52 AM
Im gonna have to suggest any kenda tire. They make GREAT tires. Go to rockymountain for the best deal.