PDA

View Full Version : Blue Diamond MX

Sportrax10
10-13-2003, 10:53 AM
I have heard a lot about this place and how its a really nice riding area for quads and bikes. But then a pro rider could make a big jump and bent his axle, and his friend tried it and broke his leg and they stopped letting quads on it. Well they made a new quad track so my friends dad took us out (without quads) to see if its worth going. It turns out its awesome:eek2: and its only 30 minutes away from me which makes it ever more awesome. Does anyone else go there? How is it? Hows the riding? Any trails?
Heres the web site...

www.bluediamondpark.com

YLW400
10-13-2003, 12:10 PM
I haven't been there yet, I am only 45 minutes south of there.

400exvet
10-14-2003, 07:41 AM
check out the "New ATV Park in Delaware" thread on the next page. It has more info.. I have been there twice and like it. They even change the "quad" track around to keep it fresh. They usually have a couple small jumps but mostly fast and wide open. There are some small trails around but I don't think your supposed to be on them?? There is a little section with a couple big hills to climb. Good kids track too. My 5 year old loved it on his Z50. My 9 yr old daughter wants to take her quad next time we go. The first time I was there, they said noone under 12 could ride a quad. But the last time I went, they were allowing kids on quads??

WhiteBros400ex
10-14-2003, 10:05 AM
Yea like my friend said my dad took us up to look at it and it looked pretty sweet from what we saw and i heard that they have 30 acres of trails for quads and they let the dirt bikes on it and certain time but as soon as we get r uads fixed we are heading up there to ride.