PDA

View Full Version : southwick southwick how did you do

jonnyknk
10-12-2003, 05:44 PM
south wick i love that track man does it beat the chap out of you but you have to love it i got frist for the year i open b class how about you :)

400ex#18
10-12-2003, 06:20 PM
well congrats to you! On the other hand i didn't do so well. I got the chit beat out of me out there. in open c, I got 9th in the qualifier, and 1st in the lcq, then 13th in the main...Then in 4stroke c, I got 6th in the qualy, and 15th in the main...:grr: , But i am getting an already built up 400ex, to a 450, bolt it right in, and set to go, motor for next year...Then maybe when i work out, and do some training, i can compete!

Sick0
10-12-2003, 06:22 PM
i got my *** handed to me

400ex#18
10-12-2003, 06:26 PM
dave, dave, dave, You always see to amaze me with what you say...You f***ing champ!!

Sick0
10-12-2003, 06:28 PM
4th sucks

xXxSpeedxXx
10-12-2003, 06:38 PM
400ex#18 and sick0 i think i got pictures of you guys i'll try to post them later maybe. I bet with my dad that 400ex#18 was gonna win...and i didn't even know you went to this forum...Cya

400ex#18
10-12-2003, 06:41 PM
well thanks for putting your money on me, but sorry i couldn't help you out...I may have a nice looking quad, and runs pretty well, but it isn't quite fast enough, but mostly, i am just out of shape! I will be in the gym first thing tomorrow, training...Then i will be out riding, and getting all practiced up for next season

400ex#18
10-12-2003, 06:44 PM
oh and dave, 4th may suck to you, But don't forget you would have been first if it wasn't for *********s on the track that just hit people, like me for instance, and running into sean. And you got a 1st!:D That is 2 trophies, and a hell of a time! I would switch places with you anytime! well at least on the track!

muff
10-12-2003, 08:25 PM
2nd in 4 stroke c and 6th in open c

i had a good time and it was a lotta fun this year, I can't wait for the next, just bigger and better things to come (amature class)

does anyone have any info on the banquet?

oh yea and Sick0 you were movin out there, whatd u get in the holeshot?

xXxSpeedxXx
10-12-2003, 08:28 PM
hey muff i saw you 2..i can't believe i missed you guys...i should of made a sign lol.

Knight440
10-13-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Sick0
i got my *** handed to me :huh

MXchamp82
10-13-2003, 07:45 AM
Congrats to jonnyknk and Cyclepro26 on their championships in the amature classes. Wish i could have been out there battling with you guys, but that nasty crash during the start of open b put me out of the running. I am sitting at home right now with a separated shoulder. Hurts like hell and it is kind of hard to type with just my left hand, but I will live.

Has anybody figured out the overall points for the season? I am wondering if I held onto second overall in both 4-stroke B and open B.

EX 80
10-13-2003, 10:24 AM
I was going to take pictures of the results sheet with my digital camera. To find out the top 10. But my batteries died and i couldn't use it. :mad:

muff
10-13-2003, 12:11 PM
damn i didnt think of doin that, then i coulda found out what i placed in

Sick0
10-13-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by muff
2nd in 4 stroke c and 6th in open c

i had a good time and it was a lotta fun this year, I can't wait for the next, just bigger and better things to come (amature class)

does anyone have any info on the banquet?

oh yea and Sick0 you were movin out there, whatd u get in the holeshot?

I actully didn't get a good start. When it started to rain, I just spun on the concrete. I think I was like 5th around the turn and passed two poeple down the staight.

I seen you out of the corner of my eyes I was kinda push it the first 5 laps, then I final realize I could take it easy and not kill myself. I was start to pretty sloppy trying to keep the pace up.

I have to give it up for 4x on the red 400ex, he rode his *** off trying to keep in front of me, it was a good battle for the first lap, alot of bang. the first lap for me was alot of fun for.

Knight440
10-13-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Sick0
I actully didn't get a good start. When it started to rain, I just spun on the concrete. I think I was like 5th around the turn and passed two poeple down the staight.

I seen you out of the corner of my eyes I was kinda push it the first 5 laps, then I final realize I could take it easy and not kill myself. I was start to pretty sloppy trying to keep the pace up.

I have to give it up for 4x on the red 400ex, he rode his *** off trying to keep in front of me, it was a good battle for the first lap, alot of bang. the first lap for me was alot of fun for.

Yeah I got the vid :p

cyclepro26
10-14-2003, 01:20 PM
The track was awesome I got 1st for the year in 4stroke B and prob. 4th in the open B had a nice crash in the open off the first strait then my exchuast decided to blow off but it was sick i took first in the 4stroke for the weekend

KrazyKid300ex
10-15-2003, 05:21 AM
Ill will start racing next year along with my buddy. He is looking into buying a z440 and i have my yfz. due to money, i will not be getting any suspension mods. i might try to get them rebuilt and the basics. i have nerfs, kill, rear tires and rims and i hope to get a few more things but ill be racing pretty much the stock chassis and maybe even down to the stock axle. idk.... its all about the benjamins. I watched muff this past weekend and it looks like a blast and im ready for it. muff, how was running straight pipes? lol:eek2: :eek2: :macho

kandk440ex#8
10-15-2003, 05:20 PM
saturday i went from dead last to 1st in the qual. in the 4 stroke c class and sunday i got a bad start but was catchin up to 3rd when my axel carrier froze when i hit a kicker and went ova the handle bars. i got a slight concusion or however u spell it lol and 3 bruse ribs and a slight crack in one rib but ill b fine these pain killers really do wonders lol can wait to c everyone next year 4x and 76 glad to have raced u guys this year

ridered86
10-17-2003, 04:24 PM
curtis i saw u sitting on the track facing the direction i was coming, thats to bad man. i got 6th in 4 stroke c and had a great time...sicko if i were u i would sell the EX cause the yfz gave you wings.

muff
10-17-2003, 08:20 PM
yea he was movin...but i was catchin up :devil: