PDA

View Full Version : think this is a good quad to buy?

ny300exrider
10-10-2003, 07:50 PM
well ive been searching for about a month now, cash in hand for something pretty local stock or not. i found this 2001 all stock yellow 400 on ebay and it says low reserve and he would even deliver. it is at 2550 right now so im thinking the reserve might be around 3-3400 which i have. im just waiting for him to email me back with a couple questions i asked him. think i should bid up to like 3400 and if reserves not met just walk away or hopefully even meet the reserve lower?. whats your opinion on it, to me it seems pretty nice and clean...the tires could be be changed but other than that it doesnt look too bad for an all stock 01. what would you do? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2436868243&category=6724

thanks

FourFiftyFour
10-10-2003, 08:08 PM
is there any way u could go look at the quad in person? and I would call the guy first also...... but it looks nice! I think since youre dealin with someone over the net.... i would rather see the quad in person first and ride it before anything... but thats my opinion

LTandRaptorider
10-10-2003, 08:09 PM
It looks pretty nice. I always wait until the last couple of minutes to bid, and bid the max you're willing to spend. Bidding on popular items can be fast in the last minute, that's why you want your max bid in, so yours will remain the highest bid. If it goes over, they'll always be another one! Good luck.