PDA

View Full Version : White Bros Pipe

02-04-2002, 08:46 PM
Quick question. I just bought a White Bros Eseries S bend slip on, for my 02 400ex. It there a good jet setting to start with?? Or will factory work?? I also have a K&N.

Thanks

Paul

2qk4u
02-04-2002, 08:49 PM
I have a full WB System on mine and right now im running a 160 main and runs great. i would at least start with a 152. got a ? for you now. where did you get the headlights for the 250ex you are selling. also how much did they cost you.

thanks

02-04-2002, 09:04 PM
One of my old friends works for Sylvania. They are testing HID bulbs, though not as good a true gas filled open fillament lights they are bright. The lights are pilot housings and some sneaked Sylvania HID bulbs. Very cool blue light, they werw awsome in the VERY dark. I sold the 4 wheeler Saturday, with the lights. Man the bike sold in 1 day, and i got every penny back I spent on it. Keep a eye out the HID type lights will be coming out soon, from what I hear.

02-04-2002, 09:07 PM
I will now answer your question after all my blabering. They cost me nothing, he gave them too me. They were tesing that type of bulb in small housings for heat and they were done with them, he snatched them and gave them to me.

2qk4u
02-04-2002, 09:11 PM
ok thanks for the info. just went to stillwater yesterday and rode the 600 acre park there. it was pretty nice. a **** of a lot better than what we got around here. had a great time. lots of woods riding and tight trails. may go to waynoka this sunday or maybe go back to stillwater. maybe sometime we will meet up somewhere.

later

02-04-2002, 09:34 PM
How, was stillwater. We want to try it out. Some new news they are putting in a 100 mile loop in Muskogee, it will be in by 2005. It will be a HUGE ATV park.

We are planning a trip to Little Sahara in March or so. When is the best time to go and actually get a camping spot. We are going for 4 days.???

Have you ever rode at Apalache Bay, it is ok place to ride. Lots of places up in Arkansas.......