PDA

View Full Version : Be careful if some one strange is around.

K_Fulk
10-10-2003, 03:38 PM
This happend to a guy i know. Saw some strange guy by a gravel pile when he was going from his barn back to his house. Luckily he broke the handcuffs and beat the living hell out of him before more stuff could of happened. Like pappy has been saying there are some loonies out there.

Police say man beat up rapist
Authorities: Suspect handcuffed victim
By Joel Moroney
News Journal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANSFIELD -- Police say an area man broke free from handcuffs and beat the man who raped him in his shed Saturday.

Police are investigating whether the man who they say is the rapist has committed similar acts.

John R. Pence, 36, is charged with rape and a probation violation and faces additional charges when the case is presented to a grand jury in November, Richland County Sheriff's Capt. Larry Faith said.

Pence is in Richland County Jail on a $175,000 cash bond after a 27-year-old Mifflin Township man police say was handcuffed and sexually assaulted freed himself and fought back.

"Our guy luckily was able to break the handcuffs and beat ... (Pence) and held him there until we got there," Faith said.

Faith said the department believes Pence is responsible for another incident in Mifflin Township that occurred March 31, 2002, and involved another man.

"We believe it to be the same guy. He wasn't caught that time, and he got away with it up until this one happened," Faith said. "There's got to be some more victims out there that maybe have not reported this. It's embarrassing for a male to report that 'some other guy raped me and made me perform sexual acts on him that I didn't want to do.'

"If he did two of these, both the same way, I mean the guy is slick at it. There's got to be some more victims out there that we don't know about."

Faith said the Mifflin Township man found Pence standing next to the man's shed at about 10 p.m. Saturday. Faith said Pence then forced the man into the shed at gunpoint, handcuffed him to an all-terrain vehicle and sexually assaulted him.

Faith said Pence blindfolded the man, threatened to kill him and robbed him.

"The guy brought a video camera with him and duct tape," Faith said. "He started to videotape a little bit of it."

The name of the victim is not being released to protect his identity.

Faith said Pence is on probation after being charged with felonious assault for beating his step-grandmother.

Anyone with information can call Faith at (419) 774-5658.

jmoroney@nncogannett.com

(419) 521-7219

kamikaze_rzrbak
10-10-2003, 03:44 PM
good for him for beating the living **** out of the guy:grr:

Doibugu2
10-10-2003, 03:46 PM
If someone did that to me, and I got free, the police wouldn't need to be called. Just the coroner.

People are just plain sicko's sometimes.

K_Fulk
10-10-2003, 03:50 PM
I probly would of killed him too, but when the police showed up the dude was lying in a puddle of blood and his eye was popping out. The guy this happend to is a big old farm boy that could probly punch a cow and knock it on its ***.

This isn't a hi crime area or anything and he only lived about 2 miles from my mom and das house.

batgeek
10-10-2003, 03:51 PM
what if i'm the "strange person"? :(

all kidding aside. always be wary of your surroundings.

i have firends that are contemplating having a child, one of the reasons that they are hesitant is because this is a pretty f^cked up world we live in. i can understand that, but i don't think that is reason enough to not have kids.

y'all be safe out there!

K_Fulk
10-10-2003, 03:55 PM
Its diffrent if you know someone is there this weirdo was stalking him for awhile. But always be aware of your suroundings.

hondafox440
10-10-2003, 04:05 PM
That story sounds similar to John Wayne Gacy.. :huh

4wheelboy
10-10-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
good for him for beating the living **** out of the guy:grr:

hell yea!!!!!!:mad:

cool 300ex
10-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Damn breraking the handcuff's good for him i am glad he beta the guy up.

Atreyu
10-11-2003, 03:33 PM
That's pathetic...:rolleyes:

Guy400
10-11-2003, 05:15 PM
The cops should of just let the guy finish that whack job off. Now we're going to pay for his court-appointed attorney and feed him for the next 20 years of his life. I'd rather my tax dollars go to the gas for the meat wagon that has to go pick his dead carcass up off the ground. Murderers, rapists, pedophiles and the like should get an auto death sentence. One bullet from a .30-06 is a hell of a lot cheaper than paying for a life sentence.

skemp
10-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
The cops should of just let the guy finish that whack job off. Now we're going to pay for his court-appointed attorney and feed him for the next 20 years of his life. I'd rather my tax dollars go to the gas for the meat wagon that has to go pick his dead carcass up off the ground. Murderers, rapists, pedophiles and the like should get an auto death sentence. One bullet from a .30-06 is a hell of a lot cheaper than paying for a life sentence.
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/foshizzle.gif

hondafox440
10-11-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

A big effin' WORD to that..

Chanman420q
10-11-2003, 06:00 PM
maybe its just me but that was a little confusing. this guy went to aonther guys house with a gun, pointed it at him, handcuffed him to a quad, then raped him? then the guy broke loose, and kicked the dudes ***?

K_Fulk
10-11-2003, 08:12 PM
Yeah thats about how it went.

Pappy
10-11-2003, 08:23 PM
i have a backhoe...a tarp and more mountains then you could ever search to find a body. 2 in the head is the way im livin...if you arent up to that then id suggest you back off:eek:

sorry thats my new motto:devil:

this world is going to hell in a hand basket in alot of cases. id fire the 2 cops for not holding the mofo down and let'n the ol' boy get some payback:macho sick sombeeches out der:mad:

trueblue450
10-11-2003, 10:01 PM
That kinda reminds me of Pulp Fiction:huh

DEAL
10-11-2003, 10:08 PM
Good the kweer got his *** kicked.
Sick people......