PDA

View Full Version : Mom's and everyone please help

Hondagrl2
10-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Ok, Me and my mom DO NOT get along at all, like once on a blue moon we will but that is very rare, i try to be nice to her but she jsut like yells at me then that gets me agravated and i yell back so she gets even more mad! I dont know what to do about this! please moms help me!

4wheelboy
10-09-2003, 08:04 PM
respect your mother she gave u life and could tak it away:o

Chino
10-09-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Hondagrl2
Ok, Me and my mom DO NOT get along at all, like once on a blue moon we will but that is very rare, i try to be nice to her but she jsut like yells at me then that gets me agravated and i yell back so she gets even more mad! I dont know what to do about this! please moms help me!

I know how you feel, me and my dad are the same way. I talk to him prolly like 5 times a week, and we live together. I know sad but true :(

QuadJunkies
10-10-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Hondagrl2
Ok, Me and my mom DO NOT get along at all, like once on a blue moon we will but that is very rare, i try to be nice to her but she jsut like yells at me then that gets me agravated and i yell back so she gets even more mad! I dont know what to do about this! please moms help me! oh boy... well, thats hard to know unless we get more info.....Can you go back and explain a little of when this all started???? I mean, theres alot involved. How old are you? I dont know how personal you want to be over the internet but if your asking ,Im assuming that its because it bothers you and you think about it. So I can see you Love you Mom alot..... Can you give me more details? Or you can PM me if you like..... Ill try and help if I can......... TIna ...;)

wilkin250r
10-10-2003, 02:58 PM
I could be wrong, but it sounds like something is missing.

Why does she yell at you all the time?

If your mother were here, what would SHE say about the situation? What would she say about YOU?

400grl
10-10-2003, 07:08 PM
My mom and I used to argue and fight a lot when I was about 15.......we just saw so much of ourselves in each other, and I guess that was the problem at that time! I was stubborn, she was stubborn, and although I loved her so much, I could still get so angry I thought I hated her sometimes.......I battled a lot of feelings for a little while - still don't know why. I think it was just the age I was at - and she was going through the mid-life thing at the same time.....

Well.....my mom is my best friend now - has been since I was about 16 and went to boarding school. (no, I wasn't a bad girl.....my mom just really liked the school!)......I guess what I'm trying to say is that it will most likely get better! And now that I have a daughter of my own, I look back on some of the things we used to fight about, and I see them from a whole different viewpoint. It's amazing how your perspective on things can change as you grow up....... :)

Don't worry - if you love your mom, you guys will get along again down the line!

10-10-2003, 07:59 PM
maybe shes on the rag:blah:

310Rduner
10-10-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
maybe shes on the rag:blah:

As soon as I saw your name as someone who replied to this, i knew you'd have something pretty jackazz-ish to say:rolleyes:

10-10-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
As soon as I saw your name as someone who replied to this, i knew you'd have something pretty jackazz-ish to say:rolleyes:

hahahahah as soon as i saw your name as someone who replied to my post i know you'd have something pretty jackass-ish to say:rolleyes:

batgeek
10-10-2003, 08:10 PM
310Rduner = good guy

freeride132 = dumb ***** idiot

just stating the facts. not my opinion.

10-10-2003, 08:14 PM
lol, see this is the thing, your breaking the ex riders rules, you are not allowed to flame me, its a personal attack and i will not accept it, i was trying to be humorous with my first post , you know, since you guys are so uptight i thought youd get a laugh out of it, now please stop, im getting mad at you

batgeek
10-10-2003, 08:29 PM
so i get banned.

10-10-2003, 08:30 PM
Batgeek = Oober Dork

batgeek
10-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Oober Dork at your service.

have a nice day.

10-10-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
Oober Dork at your service.

have a nice day.

that attitude will get you no where these days! stay positive, have a pleasant evening:cool:

10-10-2003, 08:36 PM
Its nighttime Geek of the bats:(

blondie69
10-11-2003, 06:52 AM
I don't know what I can really say to help ya....cuz me and my mother fight REALLY bad..and when that happens, she cries, she goes to dad and cries to him, then I have to fight with my dad because i made his "woman" cry. Then me and him will be fighting for about 1 hr then he tells me to pack my stuff and get out and I don't. Then he goes on how he's sendin me to boot camp...group homes...all the fun stuff....ah...life is great when your parents tag team u:rolleyes: All because a fight started over not washing a pair of pants or something (most of them start out because of something really dumb....)

but since i'm postin i'll try n help...just try to be as nice as u can to her (i personally tried that...but my parents go too far...i can't do it) but just try. or just do what i do...when your home stay in your room and get outa the house every chance u get. (that may not be the best advise tho..)

10-11-2003, 07:22 AM
Boys lay off my bud batgeek...:grr:

Hondagrl2
10-11-2003, 09:45 AM
aight sorry i havent written back more about the situation i have not been home. i am 16 and im gonna try my best to take all of your advise! some of it is really good and some of it i am already trying. like blondie69 said get out of the house as much as possible. believe me I do!! i think i am home at like maybe 6 every school night then i will have like my bf or my friends come over till like 10. then on weekend i try to sleep at my firends house like every night. and it is hard on my mom and on me bc my dad like works in chicago mon-fri so like we see him sat and sun and thats all so i think that might be why she is kinda pissy. and my mom cries bout everything. but speeking bout the devil she is yelling at me right now to clean my room so im gonna try and do what she tells me to do but write back!

Chanman420q
10-11-2003, 05:54 PM
me, my mom and my older sister used to fight..... then i moved out.... i live with my dad an things have gotten a lot better. Trust me if u stay away from them long enough, they start to feel bad and ull relise that they basicly drove u out of the house, because thats what happend to me. I used to just not go home, stay at other places, its maybe not a good idea for you, but its what worked for me. Stay away from her as much as possible, dont ask her for anything, only talk to her unless she talks to you.

good luck

10-11-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
me, my mom and my older sister used to fight..... then i moved out.... i live with my dad an things have gotten a lot better. Trust me if u stay away from them long enough, they start to feel bad and ull relise that they basicly drove u out of the house, because thats what happend to me. I used to just not go home, stay at other places, its maybe not a good idea for you, but its what worked for me. Stay away from her as much as possible, dont ask her for anything, only talk to her unless she talks to you.

good luck

:(

http://www.playtextampons.com/images/logo_playtex.gif

Hondagrl2
10-12-2003, 08:06 AM
aight ill try that but if i move out i have no place to go except my friends house and ya know i dont think that would go over to well she prob wouldnt let me and i would feel bad for my friends family ya know?

Chanman420q
10-12-2003, 09:17 AM
yeah that was what i was saying..... i had a place to go... i know thats not going to be true with everyone. The only thing left i have to say is just try and ignore her, dont ask her for anything, and dont talk to her unless she talks to you.