PDA

View Full Version : welp just watched Slednecks 6.

MILF_HUNTER
10-09-2003, 05:23 PM
i suggest any of you who are into sledding at all go get this flick. its crazy intense what there doing. backflip ramps huge airs. whippin their sleds like bikes. id like to see a huevos vid put to geather like this. mad footage.

JLanphear
10-09-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
i suggest any of you who are into sledding at all go get this flick. its crazy intense what there doing. backflip ramps huge airs. whippin their sleds like bikes. id like to see a huevos vid put to geather like this. mad footage.

Slednecks is just plain sick. I haven't seen 6 yet, but will for sure. I am not really even of big fan of sleds (though I do have one), but those films are put together so well they are great to watch. Thanks or the heads-up on 6.

-Josh

MILF_HUNTER
10-09-2003, 05:37 PM
no problem dude. get the dvd. worth it. quinlans backy section is off the hook

hondafox440
10-09-2003, 06:13 PM
Slednecks is definitely off the wall. I have 1-5, and I never get sick of them. Those guys are insane.

j37
10-09-2003, 08:38 PM
Slednecks movies are awesome. The best sled videos are the Slednecks series. I like Slednecks 4 the best out of 1-5. I just dont care for seeing Jim Rippey trying the backflip numerous times. Ill have to check Slednecks 6 out sometime but first I have to get Huevos 6 when it comes out.

10-09-2003, 08:40 PM
i like 5, ill have to get 6, i want another sled

seven
10-09-2003, 09:30 PM
I have a friend that did some shooting in that. His name is Shane Hayden. He is mostly known for his water jumping skills. I was invited to ride with them but I suck riding a sled.