PDA

View Full Version : Hey who got a Scale to weigh, Co2 tanks???

steveatv3
10-09-2003, 05:00 PM
Hey im looking for a company or a Private person who is selling a scale to weigh Co2 tanks for a paintball gun

I am looking for this because i got a HUGE Co2 tank that i want to use to fill my 20oz's and i need a scale so i know how much to put in it so i dont make them explode, the scale is used for refilling, Co2, NOS, Oxygen and probably other tanks to, the ones ive seen are digital and are high accuracy, i am looking for a type like that

Any body know ware i can get one???

NTPracing22
10-09-2003, 05:55 PM
go on ebay, they have em on there from companies-brand new for like 30 bucks. ig ot my fill station for my compressed air off there...best investment i've made yet

jaspurx
10-09-2003, 08:20 PM
easier way , go to wal-mart , buy a digital fishing scale. like 20-30 bucks , drain a 20 , weigh it. then keep track of how muck it gains as you fill it. just do not over fill it. it`ll blow the purture disc that is there as a safety feature. i remember the old days before they used them. the tank could blow the krap out of anything in its way when it blew. noe was sitting on a dashboard of a car , and blew right through the drivers window. high pressure.

CHAUNCY
10-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Got one off ebay. I weigh the bottle when it is empty and write how much it weighs on the bottom so I cant forget. Then I just fill it and wiegh it again when it is full and most of the time I am pretty close to having it fully filled:)