PDA

View Full Version : The Stoess Stomp

10-09-2003, 04:21 PM
This was taken directly off the GNCCracing webpage.... Looks like Jeffy is slowly becoming the man....:macho

You da man pappa fro.......

GNCC AMATEUR
The Stoess Stomp
Much like the pro classes, four-strokes are quickly transitioning to become the premiere machine in GNCC amateur competition. Case in point, Four-Stroke A riders Jeff Stoess and Bryan Cook, who have pushed each other all the way to the top of the Amateur heap.

At Power Line Park, Stoess raced hard and ended up a winner, taking eighth overall. But Cook was right behind him in tenth overall, just five seconds back, and he appears to have the Four-Stroke A title locked up. Not bad for a B Class Champion last year!

The third Amateur overall also came from the Four-Stroke A class, as Gregg Stewart notched 16th on the day. Brian Brinckly and Scott Dailey rounded out the class top five.

James Wahl once again romped home the winner of the 250A class, which puts him out front in class points heading to the Ironman. James was 17th overall, his seventh top-twenty overall finish this season.

The 250A class was stacked this year, but Wahl has taken control with four straight wins to end the season. In Ohio, other contenders Dirk DeCesare and Ray Lippencott were second and third. Dirk lays just 2 points behind Wahl heading into the last round.

Josh Ribley won the Open A class and finished 20th overall. Aaron Reisig jumped out to a big early lead but dropped way back on the second lap, while Brian Schmid and Eric Davis put together solid come-from-behind rides to collect second and third.

Direct link to the site here -->>http://www.gnccracing.com/racereports/O3%20Power%20Line%20ATV.htm

Doibugu2
10-09-2003, 04:30 PM
I think Borich and them clowns are hearing Jeffery's feet stomping a little louder now.

Go get'm Jeff!

cdalejef
10-09-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
I think Borich and them clowns are hearing Jeffery's feet stomping a little louder now.

Go get'm Jeff! Uhhhhh..........I doubt that! Those guys are on a different level and have all my respect!

AtvMxRider
10-09-2003, 07:39 PM
Way to go Jeff:macho .

MA-KAN-IK
10-09-2003, 09:31 PM
good job...8th overall !!

But i think he would have to stomp Really hard to get
Borich,Smiley,Duvall, and Ballance to hear him.
7 minutes is a long way up there.

10-10-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by MA-KAN-IK

7 minutes is a long way up there.

I guess we'll see at the ironman when he starts on the front row with the guys you mentioned. :cool:

Pappy
10-10-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I guess we'll see at the ironman when he starts on the front row with the guys you mentioned. :cool:

yup...time for jeff to give the cdale all the throttle:devil: can we remove the tassle's from his handy bars now:confused: :blah:

way ta go jeffro:cool:

Admin
10-10-2003, 06:10 AM
Thank GOD!!! He is GONE!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

spincr4hire
10-10-2003, 09:46 AM
keep the hammer down Jeff!:devil:

OCCRA288
10-10-2003, 10:13 AM
Good Luck Jeffy! Be Safe, Go Fast, And Watch what you do in the girly bars!

cdalejef
10-10-2003, 08:35 PM

7 minutes is a long way up there. Exactly!

bradley300
10-13-2003, 10:06 AM
i got faith in ya jeffro, those pro's dont know what they got comin'

show em those zukes and yammys are nuthin for a c-dale

red
10-13-2003, 10:17 AM
we all got faith in ya Jeff.....Good luck.

cdalejef
10-13-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
i got faith in ya jeffro, those pro's dont know what they got comin'

show em those zukes and yammys are nuthin for a c-dale :o

brokeitin3
10-13-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
yup...time for jeff to give the cdale all the throttle:devil: can we remove the tassle's from his handy bars now:confused: :blah:

way ta go jeffro:cool: i got a use for them tassles jeffy if you dont want them anymore. and goodluck at the ironman.

cdalejef
10-13-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
i got a use for them tassles jeffy if you dont want them anymore. and goodluck at the ironman. Ummmm......I don't even want to know!!!

12gofast
10-13-2003, 02:29 PM
Jeff, I am still working on the Moose thing....if anything....if you want to wear Moose, I will personally take care of it. We want you to look good sitting up there in the front!!
Good Luck,
Brian

AtvMxRider
10-13-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Ummmm......I don't even want to know!!!

That makes 2 of us.........:eek:

ranger400ex
10-13-2003, 04:55 PM
Hey Jeff...I think an X440 Traction map is in order......think about it. I played around w/ programming last night...the x440 rev 5 map flat hauls *****!!! if you hold it pinned, no clutch, and just stap gears by 4th the front end is so far up you have to let off...a bit much for GNCC, but wicked as a drag map.

Ben

cdalejef
10-15-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by 12gofast
Jeff, I am still working on the Moose thing....if anything....if you want to wear Moose, I will personally take care of it. We want you to look good sitting up there in the front!!
Good Luck,
Brian Of coarse....Moose has always been my favorite gear!!! Let me know if you need anything else from me!

cdalejef
10-15-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by ranger400ex
Hey Jeff...I think an X440 Traction map is in order......think about it. I played around w/ programming last night...the x440 rev 5 map flat hauls *****!!! if you hold it pinned, no clutch, and just stap gears by 4th the front end is so far up you have to let off...a bit much for GNCC, but wicked as a drag map.

Ben I think I'm gonna stick with the Blaze map, it hasn't let me down yet! Only way I would change around is if I can find a map select kit.

10-15-2003, 06:50 AM
Good Luck,
Brian

I might not be on the front row but i wanna look good too. pink gear in XL will be fine...:o

:D

Pappy
10-15-2003, 07:12 AM
I might not be on the front row but i wanna look good too. pink gear in XL will be fine...:o

:confused:

465Stroker
10-15-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by ranger400ex

Ben

Ranger - Toss that map over here! I'm not scared of it...

cdalejef
10-15-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by 465Stroker
Ranger - Toss that map over here! I'm not scared of it... Haven't you learned your lesson yet?

10-15-2003, 07:37 AM
U ded meeet pappy:mad: I said blue not pink..you changin my words around...

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/furious3.gif

wyndzer
10-15-2003, 07:41 AM
U ded meeet pappy:mad: I said blue not pink..you changin my words around...

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/furious3.gif

LOL

Good luck Jeff, wish I could come watch this one:mad:

465Stroker
10-15-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Haven't you learned your lesson yet?
Shaa.:p

XANDADA
10-15-2003, 08:49 AM
I want to learn the stoess stomp too:( :cool:

Congrats on a great season Jeffro, keep on stompin:macho

12gofast
10-15-2003, 07:35 PM

Dude I may have an old set of pink JT gear laying aroung along with some Hi-point boots, a bell open face helmet and a Jofa face guard.....wanna go RETRO?

10-16-2003, 06:24 AM
Dude I may have an old set of pink JT gear laying aroung along with some Hi-point boots, a bell open face helmet and a Jofa face guard.....wanna go RETRO?

:eek:

I'll pass on the http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/limp_wrist.gif riding gear that everyone seemed to love 10 years ago..:huh

Pappy
10-16-2003, 07:29 AM
:eek:

I'll pass on the http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/limp_wrist.gif riding gear that everyone seemed to love 10 years ago..:huh

i confess...i had a day-glo pink chest protector:o

SGA
10-16-2003, 07:32 AM
Is the Stoess Stomp a cross between the Curly Shuffle and the Tube Steak Boogie??:D

cdalejef
10-16-2003, 07:53 AM
Watch it!!!:mad:

monkeyboy
10-16-2003, 02:21 PM
pappy fro iz fasss:cool:

Tommy 17
10-16-2003, 02:50 PM
jeff i really think u can run with them... now that u'll go off the line with them at the same time u will b right behind them and can match their pace...

i'm callin u cut that 7 min lead in half... i got faith in ya:macho

stoess stomp lmfao... is it like the electric slide:p :D

SGA
10-17-2003, 12:01 AM
Good luck Jeff! Go put the Stoess Stomp on thier Arse. Or the Papa fro slide, or the, well, thats all I can think of. :D
You gonna bust a move at the line?:blah:

bradley300
10-17-2003, 08:50 AM
i'm gonna try and get plenty of start line pics of him, watch him stealin' that holeshot:devil: go jeff!

10-17-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
i'm gonna try and get plenty of start line pics of him, watch him stealin' that holeshot:devil: go jeff!

Get as many pics as ya can bradley,, Jeffs web hosting guys told me he has unlimited space on their server...:eek: I"ll post a bazillion and one pics out there if their gonna let me..:devil:

Kick arse Jeffy and all you other races.. be safe and fast..

MA-KAN-IK
10-20-2003, 07:24 AM

Looks like we need to give Ballance, Yokley, and Duvall ....(or clowns, as someone referred to them as).....A big round of applause for their un-challanged wins.....What do you think guys...Lets hear it for the Clowns!!! WHOOOOHOOO!!

10-20-2003, 09:54 AM
Looks like we need to give Ballance, Yokley, and Duvall ....(or clowns, as someone referred to them as).....A big round of applause for their un-challanged wins.....What do you think guys...Lets hear it for the Clowns!!! WHOOOOHOOO!!

:huh