PDA

View Full Version : 400ex_backer

EX4me
10-09-2003, 04:03 PM
Sold this guy a set of Tag Bars. He sent me a money order that was made out to himself & looked liked I had bought the money order. I sent it back to him & said the bank would not take it. Told him that he needed to send another one with the info switched. His response was that's how they told him to fill it out.
Said they told him to cross out everything & initial it & re-do it. Still have not seen money order. Last I heard from him was on 10-02-03 saying he had resent it. It's coming from illinois to nc. Should have been here by now. I told him if he didn't want them to let me know & I would re-post. He will not answer or reply to anything I send him. I hate ragging on people that do this kind of **** & waste my time. Now, if something has happened to him or something of the nature, I will set the record straight. His name is Nathan Counsler in Illinois. Will not do business with this guy again.:(

EX4me
10-10-2003, 06:43 PM
Just to let everyone know that this 400ex_backer finally e-mailed me last night & said he had mailed the money gram & wasn't sure why it was taking so long to get here. Money Gram came in mail today (10-10-03) & bars are getting ready to be shipped out. Guess he is ok to do business with.:)

400ex_backer
10-11-2003, 01:01 PM
sorry for the wait dude. it has been taking a long time for the mail to get anywhere from here. i dont know why. i apologize again about the wait.

EX4me
10-11-2003, 06:38 PM
Your not the mail man dude, so it's kinda out of your hands & not your fault. You are ok :) to do business with.:D

12-18-2003, 05:28 PM
thanks alot for the item...just as descibed...couldnt be happier.. :D :D :eek2: :eek2:

12-21-2003, 06:09 PM
contact him again..he took awhile with mine too & didnt respond & stuff but I kept bugging him & he finally sent it ;)

AtvMxRider
12-21-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
contact him again..he took awhile with mine too & didnt respond & stuff but I kept bugging him & he finally sent it ;)

You shouldn't have to bug somebody for them to ship the parts you buy.

12-21-2003, 06:22 PM
he said something about how his computer crashed but he didnt need to use his computer for anything...i had sent him the payment via US mail..:rolleyes: i finally got my part 2 weeks later so im happy...good luck with you all