PDA

View Full Version : $2000 Pro Payout in Arizona!!!!!

400grl
10-09-2003, 09:49 AM
Hey everyone!!!! Check it out!!!! Coming up at the end of this month - if you are in driving range come on out!!! :)

RPM XTREME WEEKEND!!!! OCT 24th - 25th - PRESCOTT ARIZONA!! (http://www.wellerracing.com/RPM%20PRESCOTT%20RACE%20PROMOTION.htm)

I'll be there racin' the Banshee!!!!! :devil:

QuadJunkies
10-09-2003, 11:05 AM
I was gonna forward this to a local here that would possibly like to race it, but its the same week of the WORCS in Cali........:( Make sure and have someone take some pics! I would love to see that!!!!!!:blah:

400grl
10-09-2003, 11:34 AM
Oh......that sucks!!! I know they were trying hard to schedule this race on a non-dune weekend, non local series race weekend (which is next to impossible here!!!) - so it's unfortunate that the only weekend they could do this on was a WORCS weekend.....well.....if you know of anyone else who isn't a desert racer that might like to come play and see some sick freestyle, send them the link!!!! You should come down here and race with me Tina!!!!! And then just take an extended vacation, and hit Glamis with us the following weekend!!! That would be awesome!!!! ;) :D :)

There will be lots o pics!!!! :)

10-09-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Hey everyone!!!! Check it out!!!! Coming up at the end of this month - if you are in driving range come on out!!! :)

RPM XTREME WEEKEND!!!! OCT 24th - 25th - PRESCOTT ARIZONA!! (http://www.wellerracing.com/RPM%20PRESCOTT%20RACE%20PROMOTION.htm)

I'll be there racin' the Banshee!!!!! :devil:

I'd rather race for a night out with you than the piddly $2k. But I'll have to get a hug, kiss on the cheek and a pat on the butt...:D

400grl
10-09-2003, 11:39 AM
LOL RICO!!! If you come to this race Rico - then I will give you the hug,kiss,pat combo!!! :)

10-09-2003, 11:44 AM
LOL RICO!!! If you come to this race Rico - then I will give you the hug,kiss,pat combo!!! :)

Wow is that ever tempting...http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/eyebrows.gif

I might grab your butt though...:o

400grl
10-09-2003, 11:48 AM
You'd have to catch up to it first......:devil:

QuadJunkies
10-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Oh......that sucks!!! I know they were trying hard to schedule this race on a non-dune weekend, non local series race weekend (which is next to impossible here!!!) - so it's unfortunate that the only weekend they could do this on was a WORCS weekend.....well.....if you know of anyone else who isn't a desert racer that might like to come play and see some sick freestyle, send them the link!!!! You should come down here and race with me Tina!!!!! And then just take an extended vacation, and hit Glamis with us the following weekend!!! That would be awesome!!!! ;) :D :)

There will be lots o pics!!!! :) OH~~~~~~~~ DONT TEMPT ME......... I took that wk end off too!!!!!!:blah: I would much rather go watch some sick freestyle for a change:D and I havent rode any sand lately....Hmmmmmmmmmm............