PDA

View Full Version : ewwwwww...has the FLU.......got you?????

QuadJunkies
10-08-2003, 09:08 PM
It seems like the FLU season has hit early this year... third time in 6 weeks for us !!!:mad: I guess this is what I get for playin hooky Sat to go to MX race huh......:o seems like EVERYONE I know has got it right now, just wondering if the Flu bug got you all yet???????:(

FourFiftyFour
10-08-2003, 09:10 PM
I had it for two weeks less than a month ago..... it was awful :(

10-08-2003, 09:11 PM
i pray i dont get it i hate being sick , i was sick all last winter, i gotta get my flu shot soon:(

Glow Plug
10-08-2003, 09:13 PM
no flu here yet...... :huh

QuadJunkies
10-08-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
i pray i dont get it i hate being sick , i was sick all last winter, i gotta get my flu shot soon:( yeah, thats what I was thinking, except my Dr tells me its too early to get it yet:grr: heck who will need it after its gotten to me three times already.....:( THis FLU was one of the worse I can remember........

Flip)(stick
10-08-2003, 09:40 PM
I got it at the begining of football, and threw hitting and rain and stuff it went away after working out so much.. thought it was weird, doing stuff yer not supose to with the flu but getting rid of it that way

350Xrider
10-08-2003, 10:06 PM
ive had the flu since monday 8/6 and still have it 8/8, it totally sucks ***.

10-09-2003, 06:23 AM
Word around here is that we are gonna have a bad flu season this winter...:( and bad weather on top of it..:mad:

MOFO
10-09-2003, 06:35 AM
screw that flu shot. I know more people that get the flu when they get the shot... I've NEVER had a flu shot and I have been flu-free for 6-8 years now....

eat right and drinks lots of booze... keeps my system germ and virus free. :D

QuadJunkies
10-09-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Word around here is that we are gonna have a bad flu season this winter...:( and bad weather on top of it..:mad: I heard on the news this morning, there is a BAD strain going around this year, and they are strongly encouraging people of EVERY age to get the shot this year,most of the time they only encourage older and people with weak immune systems to get it,so it must be a doozy......:eek2: Rico, dont you guys have a bad winter every year?? Seems like you folks back east always have the rough stuff.....

QuadJunkies
10-09-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
screw that flu shot. I know more people that get the flu when they get the shot... I've NEVER had a flu shot and I have been flu-free for 6-8 years now....

eat right and drinks lots of booze... keeps my system germ and virus free. :D hahaha.. so THATS how I keep from getting sick huh???:p normally I only get it like once every winter then Im done and I rarerly get a cold, I havent had a flu shot for three years, but the year I DID get one I didnt get the flu at all:) .. I had very ,very mild flu like symtoms, I would rather take that over the full blown flu like I have now anyday......:(

dirtmomma
10-09-2003, 09:52 AM
OH YEAH the hubby got it pretty bad, heck he missed 2 days of work & thats very unusual!!! My oldest son got it a little, the little guy got a cold,I got a little sore throat but I just keep taking my 1000mg vit C until I go get my flu shot. I never used to get them either but I did last year & didn't get sick!! They say it is supposed to be bad this year.

Rip_Tear
10-09-2003, 03:43 PM
a lot of people here already had the flu, but they are predicting a lot more.... Who knows, I had it for a few days, but I am better now.

10-09-2003, 03:51 PM
wtf how can they predict the flu, i gotta get my flu shot soon