PDA

View Full Version : Jason and greg team sufari

andrea
10-08-2003, 08:05 PM
snapper racing team seems to be a cool I wonder who started that team i over heard they have some pretty hot chicks hanging out as their pitcrew I think that team should be called the Miller lite team or maybe budlite or maybe they should bring the quad with the keggerator on it tell philbilly we'll be looking forward to that. Iron Man rocks as the finally race us Indiana people love it.:)

cdalejef
10-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Pics please!

deerman
10-09-2003, 06:20 AM
We have hot chicks hanging out with us? there is only one I know of that meets that catagory and that would be our GOGGLE GODESS ;) .and mabey kevin.Other than that all the other chicks just walk by and mabey bum a beer.

andrea
10-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by deerman
We have hot chicks hanging out with us? there is only one I know of that meets that catagory and that would be our GOGGLE GODESS ;) .and mabey kevin.Other than that all the other chicks just walk by and mabey bum a beer. :cool: I hope that your goggle goodess is hotter than Kevin or Scott and much as she puts up with them see has to be a saint No really Snapper Racing has experience a wild year i hate to see it be over Its on at the Iron Man Philbilly its almost Beerthirty you got that Kegerator ready?:macho (I'M ready to drink)

hareracer
10-10-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by andrea
snapper racing team seems to be a cool I wonder who started that team i over heard they have some pretty hot chicks hanging out as their pitcrew I think that team should be called the Miller lite team or maybe budlite or maybe they should bring the quad with the keggerator on it tell philbilly we'll be looking forward to that. Iron Man rocks as the finally race us Indiana people love it.:) Hot women and Gay guys. :devil: Looks like your all loaded up.:D